All reviews thamrin city grand indonesia mall bedroom apartment washing machine water dispenser l'occitane toiletries walking distance kitchen set service apartments nice apartment full kitchen living area excellent location place to stay big shopping mall rooms are clean tanah abang
Reviewed July 25, 2018

I called their service centre just to check out and asked the bell boy to help us with the bags. I have been calling for an hour and nobody answered the phone. I have to get down by myself to get them to help us and leave my baby alone in the room!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Ivone C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience and It was a great pleasure having you stay at Ascott Jakarta.

While we strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards, monitoring our effectiveness can be a challenge at times. We welcome suggestions such as yours as they indicate the areas where we can further improve.

I have noted your observations and recommendations for improvements based on your latest experience in our property and feel personally sorry that our team was not capable to deliver the service that you were expected.

Please be assured that I already coordinated the plans for these enhancements with the respective team members and We will continue in our improvement efforts to provide excellent service and products to our residents.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, will be honor to welcome you again and to ensure that your next stay will make your previous stay as a forgiven experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Twice I have stayed in this property mainly due to its location. Property is also good.
Check in and check out were slow but I didn’t mind it as they have limited reception staff.

When I had to modify and ask for a request before I arrived and checked in, I had to call them up , they were slow in responding to emails. Calling overseas is never cheap, I wonder if the management is aware of this issue?

My upcoming trip unfortunately will be going with another serviced apartment mainly just because I emailed them asking if they have any special rates or offers and no response , I was requesting simply as I have corporate budget that’s only 5% lower than their online rates for 2 BR and I was planning to say for 6 nights surely hoping they can accommodate my request. Or if really they can’t , at least I deserve a response. But no response until today.

Again, same issue in responding previous guests and prospective guests.

Ascott management should review and assess this if they want to keep their recurring guests and prospective new guests coming.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear lilaparamita,

Thank you and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

I regret the disappointing experience that you have had with us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your feedback is valuable to us and taken very seriously by our team and myself to avoid the recurrence in the future.

This is certainly not our usual service standards and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to change the impression you have of us.

Unfortunately, there is no way of reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilized to improve our quality. We hope this experience will not impair your trust with us and that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

In order to fully address your review, as well as address any of your other concerns I would be delighted if you would get in touch with me at abdul.haris@the-ascott.com. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you anytime.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

As a business traveller, Ascott is a very convenient place to stay in Jakarta . Cheap, spacious, clean and very close to GI Mall. No need to take a cab to go eat or meeting clients. Many coffees or restaurants around.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Cloarecquentin,

I am delighted to know that you had a good staying experience at Ascott Jakarta and sharing it at Tripadvisor community.

Thank you for your complementing our rooms,the cleanliness and great location , it will be shared to our team and it is always pleasant to have the compliments which will surely motivate and make our team proud.

It is great to know that you will be back, my team and I look forward to delight you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Good location, Very clean room, Excellent staff, everything is outstanding. I stayed here twice last 1 year, and I will stay next trip too.
The hotel is located to next big shopping center, so you can enjoy shopping, eating/drinking outside hotel too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Abdul Haris S, Assistant Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Mamoru H,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us at Ascott Jakarta.

We are pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff as it is always encouraging for us to learn that guest feel comfort with our service, cleanliness, and location.

Once again We are so pleased to hear from one of our loyal guest that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and for sharing your review with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Location n security excellent. Improvement required on toilet amenities n room cleaning. Frontline staff was efficient but overall, staff lack warmth n friendliness. Towels too old n used - tattered.

Breakfast was OK. Did not try other facilities

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abdul Haris S, Assistance Residence Manager at Ascott Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Marziah Y,

Thank you very much for sharing your review and for staying with us during your stay in Jakarta.

It is wonderful to hear your compliment of location and the excellence service from the security team which have made your stay delightful. We are noticing your concern regarding toilet amenities n room cleaning especially the friendliness of the staff that need to be improve, I have personally addressed this issues to our team to ensure that necessary guidance is given to fulfill your need as well.

It is an honor to be of your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.