“Dinner at Arts Cafe”

Arts Cafe by Raffles
Reserve with Chope
Arts Cafe by Raffles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 8,895 Restaurants in Jakarta
Description: Expect a virtual tableau of art and cuisine, where the palette of sights, sounds, textures and aromas from open kitchens create a delightful sensory experience. Enjoy an elegant buffet, or Continental and Asian à la carte offerings, served in chic interiors and a backdrop of vibrant Hendra Gunawan artwork.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The Ambience is nice, food was great, the problem was customer supposed to get 1 menu of the day, but they didn't serve the steak that i ordered.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Francois L, Manager at Arts Cafe by Raffles, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Arts Café by Raffles Jakarta.
We are glad that you enjoyed the ambience and the food.
We apologize that you did not receive your steak as ordered and we have taken your feedback for improvement .
We are looking forward to welcome you back again in the nearest future

Reviewed August 26, 2018

once you enter this place your food journey begin its hard to evaluate which is better is it the food taste well or the staffs who help are making your stay enjoyable overall i love all the dishes that i consume there and more i love the staffs who made my stay more pleasant i would like to extend a warm greeting to chef maria wang who is so special and highly professional person .

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Arts Café by Raffles Jakarta.
We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your food and the attentiveness from all of our staff especially from Chef Maria.
Your kind words have been conveyed to her directly and she is very happy to hear that.
All Arts Café colleagues are looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future

Reviewed August 15, 2018

A large selection you will find it difficult to choose from. Definitely a must for your dining pleasure. Highly recommended.

Francois L, Manager at Arts Cafe by Raffles, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Arts Café by Raffles Jakarta.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed the dining here and we look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Having lunch buffet with friends. The variety of food offered are enough. It's not too much, but its enough. Dessert was the best corner, they serve kinds of artisan cake, not classic layer cake.
I recommend u to try cheesecake and choco mouse cake.

Francois L, Manager at Arts Cafe by Raffles, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Arts Café y Raffles Jakarta.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the food especially the dessert corner.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I read the 5 star reviews of this place on Trip Advisor. As a Brit abroad, showing up at Arts Cafe by Raffles, wanting to sit down for a decent cup of coffee, what could possibly go wrong?
I turned up around 10.50am, quite smartly dressed, and the place was deserted. The waitress at the door asked if she could help me.
I asked “are you open for a coffee?” She stared at me as astonished as if I had just proposed marriage. “Are you perhaps waiting for friends?” she asked.
After a short interview I was generously allowed to take a seat by the window. A different waitress asked if I was a staying at the hotel. Nope. She looked very puzzled, then asked for my name “ so that I will know how to address you “.

When my drink came from waiter number 3, (i ordered tea which came to almost 80,000) it was served on a place mat with five pieces of cutlery, plus my tea spoon. He insisted on placing the napkin on my lap. My tea cup had a generous amount of tea leaves floating in it, like a pond with weeds.
Waiter number 4 asked me if everything was alright. Perhaps he realized that I was thinking troubled thoughts: this is SO so far from anything resembling a cafe. Its not even artistic either. it’s basically a hotel buffet restaurant that looks like Selfridges in the 70s.
5 stars for staff politeness; 1 star for not being a cafe. 3 stars for the drink.

2  Thank mylondonmatt

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your afternoon tea at Arts Café.
Please accept our sincere apologies due to the inconvenience occurred during your time here.
Our Arts Café is an all day dining restaurant that serves buffet and A la Carte meals for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
We are looking forward to welcome you again and gain back your trust with us.

Warm regards,