“just average”
Review of wooyoo Ice Cream

wooyoo Ice Cream
Ranked #41 of 195 Dessert in Jakarta
Reviewed January 3, 2017

tastes just like any soft serve ice cream. got my order wrong. waffle was dry, and so-called honey butter was just a slab of butter on a pool of honey. my friend's churros was just okay, very small portion.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed January 2, 2017

I have tried their ice cream twice and very like it.
My fav topping is fresh mango which is not available at my second visit.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

They serve soft ice cream, creative toppings and nice presentation.
I like it that it is not overly sweet.

Kids love them. This is the special treat for them whenever we visited. After exam. Or after a great effort.

I like the salted caramel
The boy likes the chocolate

And it is big serving. So we end up sharing one ice cream for two people.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

Very Unique Serving and Packaging, first time you get the ice cream the smoke from dry ice will greet you as surprise
Price Ok
Taste Ok

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Located at food central (cordoba) in Pantai Indah Kapuk, the store give more colour and food variety to the area.
The store often crowded even waiting list is inevitable.
The ice cream taste good and more milky than other I ever taste.
Recommended for milk lover.
Must try