“ice cream for me!”

Shirokuma Kota Kasablanka
Ranked #33 of 194 Dessert in Jakarta
Reviewed August 27, 2016

I looove ice cream.. and this is one of my favorite. So soft and not too sweet. I thought I eat it on the go, but my choice was mixed cone... it melted fast. So I sat, and although petite, the place is quite cozy n trendy... price starts from Rp 15K. . not too expensive, quite affordable for mall goers

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed June 23, 2016

They always come out with monthly different menu every month. They oso come out with limited edition flavor as well, so look out for that. :) I really enjoy the ice cream, not so sweet and it's really my liking. I tried the curry, but it's kinda not nice. It's main for dessert anyway.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

When it comes about dessert, you can try shirokuma. I came visit since their first branch in pantai indah kapuk. Strongly recommend their green tea ice cream and japadog. They add limited menu for special season. And they have a special flavor for their ice cream every month too. Now they ald open many branches so you can visit them easily.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016

I am looking for creative idea on the desserts and my daughter introduced me to Shirokuma at Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta. We ordered Snow Gelato and Cheese Cake Parfait.

A new way to eat ice cream. It is refreshing for the eyes. The snow Gelato come with cotton candy on the top of the glass. Needs a trick to find the ice cream under it. But it's fun.

Recommended: mix nutella and vanilla flavor. Come with friends and order the Snow Gelato, it will be a good start for great and fun conversation.

Enjoy the soft ice cream experience.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Basically I rarely eat ice cream since I became a lactose intolerant. But when my wife introduced me to this kind of ice cream (she forced me to try this), I realized there's an ice cream which I can eat without worrying my stomach.

I love the texture and taste of this ice cream. I love the original one (with cone) and always want some more. I haven't try the food yet so I can't tell how it is. The price itself for me it's quite affordable compare to its quality (Mine is IDR 15 without tax 10%). The service was also good. The place's ambience is nice and okay but sometimes it's not to spacious so it can be so crowded.

Overall, I really recommend this place to have a nice chit-chat with your love one, family and friends.

Date of visit: October 2015