1,165 results
All reviewsvanilla skysaffron restaurantgreat hotelgalleria mallsky loungeconnecting doormodern hotelrestaurant staffrecommend this hotelbusiness tripbreakfast menusuperior roomtop floorfive star hotelclose to the airportcomfy bedpleasant stay
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Definitely a Five-star hotel which made my fiancé and I feel at home. Their friendly staff always greeted us with a welcoming smile every single time we met them. The room was very clean and comfortable with a breathtaking mountain view. I want to specially compliment on their spa services and thank you Ms. Putri for giving me such an indulging massaging and brightening facial to my very clogged skin. My fiancé could instantly noticed that glow on my face! Visited their spa place twice during our 4-day stay. Do visit them before 12pm for 35% discount for spa services!

Location was good, 15-20 mins from airport, 5-mins walk to Galleria Mall (Canting restaurant offers a beautiful rooftop bar and awesome food. Great spot to catch sunset) and 20 mins to their shopping area, Malioboro. Take grab everywhere because it's super cheap.

Thank you Aston for making our trip to Jogja such a great one!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 night for 2 rooms from traveloka more expensive because hotel has make their own promo for booking on site at monday. different rp 200.000 per night hiks hiks.
My second visit to Aston because i have good ecperience for hospitality friendly staff. Nice ambience. A bit far from Malioboro but i like the not so crowd neighbours. Hint for locals: in front of hotel there is lesehan Gudeg IBUKOTA u should try.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hendrik s
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed four nights. Room was first class. Staff first class. Food first class. Thanks for a warm wonderful stay in beautiful Jogja Shopping centres are close by, recommend going for brand names better price than back home. There is a steak house across the internal court yard, check it out. Many good food places close by.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kurt V
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Nice friendly hotel. I think its quite new judging from the new and modern furniture. Its a bit far from Malioboro but after i think its too noisy around Malioboro anyway. Staffs were always smiling and always greet us even in the early hours in the morning! Special thanks to Indri who helped us book the room. Just one small suggestion: add more towels in the bathroom :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel after receiving my voucher coupon to stay for free for 1 night and this is what I felt during my stay:

(+)
- room space is enough
- have a very beautiful interior
- friendly view from the room
- it has everything you need inside the room very comfortable
- TV with lots of channels
- the breakfast is excellently delicious and has lots of menus that will make you confuse which one to try
- staff is very professional
- the lobby and everything inside the hotel is pretty and picture-able
- have no water with air con and hot water
- spacious basement parking

(-)
- the rooftop is under repairment at that time so I couldn't visit
- room is smaller than I expected because it was 5 stars hotel so I thought it would be much more large

Everything is perfect here. Very excellent experience for stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple