“Summer holiday of a lifetime (August 2016)”

Seven Trans Jogja - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 186 Tours in Yogyakarta
Reviewed November 19, 2017

This review is a bit late (apologies!) - My partner and I went on holiday to Indonesia in 2016 and travelled for a large part of our trip with Decky - from Yogyakarta, across west Java to Bali. We had an amazing time. Decky was a fantastic driver, really realiable, helpful, friendly and made us laugh! He made us feel very welcome and comfortable for the long journeys, and gave us the opportunity to stop and stretch our legs! I was ill for the first few days and Decky was extremely kind and helpful.

He took us to looks of cultural sites, including getting up early to drive to mountains and volcanoes! We were very lucky that he drove us to Bali for the final part of our trip.

We would highly recommend Decky as a driver - to individuals, couples or families.

SevenTransport, Pemilik at Seven Trans Jogja - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thanks for everything,hope to see you again

All reviews
"bali"
in 7 reviews
"miscommunication"

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Decky is so awesome. My friends and I visited Yogyakarta for a sightseeing trip.
We had such a great time.

Decky was so helpful. All communication was fluid and I clicked with Decky right away so I didn’t even bother checking with other car rental provider even our request for a bigger car for 8 people which they don’t have in their own fleet. Our arrival flight delayed a lot. Decky helped suggested alternative plan and we went shopping and had nice local dinner.
He drove for us only the first day.

Although we didn’t like the idea of changing to another driver the next day, our another driver, Pak Amir, turned out to be also very nice. We also stopped by Pawon luwak coffee shop along the way. Friendly locals.

Both speak good English and are responsive via what’s app which made things so convenient.

We will use Decky again if we come back to Yogyakarta.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We did all our communication with Decky thru Whatsapp and are impressed by his English and efficiency and promptness , We were at Jogja for 4 days and Amir was our driver . Amir speaks good English and was able to locate even the off the beaten track small ancient Candis . At each place Amir facilitated us in the entry and exit procedures. We are recommending this duo to all of our friends and propose to utilise them in our next trip in the not too distant future. Amir is also very knowledgeable about the history of these ancient Candis !. He was much more than a driver for us. Thanks to Decky and Amir we had a marvelous time in Jogja. The charges were very reasonable.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We have visited Jogja last week and this trip had been a memorable one since day 1. Prior to travel, I have googled and found Decky's contact and I have decided to get in touch. Decky has been very helpful from the very first message until the day of travel. Amir was assigned to us and there was no regret to go with him. He is very punctual (ahead of times in most occasions), knowledgeable, polite and friendly. The trips to Jomblang, Timang, Mangunan, Borobudur, Kalibiru and Merapi have been fun and enjoyable with Amir took the extra efforts to answer all my ridiculous questions :) I have made a mission to post review on their wonderful services when I am back. Do not hesitate to book with them. You won't regret it! Will be back to Jogja again and definitely will go with Decky and Amir. Well done Decky and Amir and thank you so much, pak, for the wonderful time. :)

SevenTransport, Pemilik at Seven Trans Jogja - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Nice to hear and thank you so much for everything.hope to see you again.