Seven Trans Jogja - Day Tours
Review Highlights
5 Star Driver/Guide

Decky was quick in responding to me via Whatsapp. Itinerary was planned within a day and he was... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
latemonkey
Great tour guide

Glad that I have chose Seven for my trip to Yogya with a group of 8 people. They have helped us to... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2018
logapluslogb
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Yogyakarta Region
from US$24.00
More Info
from US$57.50
More Info
All reviews day trip durian fruit speak good english mt bromo great tour tea plantation bike tour jomblang cave driver guide prambanan temple sunrise tour friendly guide water palace local food amir java itinerary
Reviewed December 4, 2017

We had a very good experience with Deha Trans, Fajar arranged everything, the pickup at the airport, the guide the following day, we saw a amazing sunrise, borobudur, Prebanang, Merapi... The only downside has been the night train, this is comfortable but because of they regularly use there horn you cannot sleep. Picked up at Surabaya and went to our hotel after visiting the most wonderful waterfall we saw in complete Indonesia. After a short night we went to king kong hill where Fajar brought us to the most amazing spot for sunrise at Mt Bromo. then we went to Mt Bromo itself what is amazing to see and to feel... after this we went to Ijen we could sleep a short night and driven to the starting point. This is a hell of a climb and my advice start very early if you want to see the blue lava... take only with you what you really need and start slow you will need all your strength to make it to the lake and back. After this trip we took the ferry, to Bali where a driver picked us up and driven us to our hotel in Bali.
Overall great experience, what they promised they delivered, to be recommended.

Jurgen Smet

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017

This review is a bit late (apologies!) - My partner and I went on holiday to Indonesia in 2016 and travelled for a large part of our trip with Decky - from Yogyakarta, across west Java to Bali. We had an amazing time. Decky was a fantastic driver, really realiable, helpful, friendly and made us laugh! He made us feel very welcome and comfortable for the long journeys, and gave us the opportunity to stop and stretch our legs! I was ill for the first few days and Decky was extremely kind and helpful.

He took us to looks of cultural sites, including getting up early to drive to mountains and volcanoes! We were very lucky that he drove us to Bali for the final part of our trip.

We would highly recommend Decky as a driver - to individuals, couples or families.

Date of experience: December 2016
SevenTransport, Pemilik at Seven Trans Jogja - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thanks for everything,hope to see you again

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Decky is so awesome. My friends and I visited Yogyakarta for a sightseeing trip.
We had such a great time.

Decky was so helpful. All communication was fluid and I clicked with Decky right away so I didn’t even bother checking with other car rental provider even our request for a bigger car for 8 people which they don’t have in their own fleet. Our arrival flight delayed a lot. Decky helped suggested alternative plan and we went shopping and had nice local dinner.
He drove for us only the first day.

Although we didn’t like the idea of changing to another driver the next day, our another driver, Pak Amir, turned out to be also very nice. We also stopped by Pawon luwak coffee shop along the way. Friendly locals.

Both speak good English and are responsive via what’s app which made things so convenient.

We will use Decky again if we come back to Yogyakarta.

Date of experience: October 2017

Thanks for everything.hope to see you again

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We did all our communication with Decky thru Whatsapp and are impressed by his English and efficiency and promptness , We were at Jogja for 4 days and Amir was our driver . Amir speaks good English and was able to locate even the off the beaten track small ancient Candis . At each place Amir facilitated us in the entry and exit procedures. We are recommending this duo to all of our friends and propose to utilise them in our next trip in the not too distant future. Amir is also very knowledgeable about the history of these ancient Candis !. He was much more than a driver for us. Thanks to Decky and Amir we had a marvelous time in Jogja. The charges were very reasonable.

Date of experience: September 2017

Thanks for everything.hope to see you again

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We have visited Jogja last week and this trip had been a memorable one since day 1. Prior to travel, I have googled and found Decky's contact and I have decided to get in touch. Decky has been very helpful from the very first message until the day of travel. Amir was assigned to us and there was no regret to go with him. He is very punctual (ahead of times in most occasions), knowledgeable, polite and friendly. The trips to Jomblang, Timang, Mangunan, Borobudur, Kalibiru and Merapi have been fun and enjoyable with Amir took the extra efforts to answer all my ridiculous questions :) I have made a mission to post review on their wonderful services when I am back. Do not hesitate to book with them. You won't regret it! Will be back to Jogja again and definitely will go with Decky and Amir. Well done Decky and Amir and thank you so much, pak, for the wonderful time. :)

Date of experience: September 2017
SevenTransport, Pemilik at Seven Trans Jogja - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Nice to hear and thank you so much for everything.hope to see you again.