“Excellent service ! Thank you Bottle Trip!”

Bottle Trip Indonesia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Awesome quick and friendly responses via Whatsapp from Maria. We went to Prambanan, Plaosan, Borobudur. Mendut temples, Chicken church and Water Palace with Maria, Alin and Ryan. Great team! Gave us plenty of time to explore all the locations on our own and suggested good places to eat. Even took us Batik shopping at a local market on our request. Highly recommend!! Thank you Maria & Team! Keep on smiling!!

1  Thank umasachi
in 6 reviews
"sites"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 4, 2017

From the moment I contacted Maria, I can already tell she was very personable with a great attitude. I travelled to Indonesia with my 11-year old son and she made me feel so at ease. I booked her for 2 days and told her I wanted to go to Borobudur at Sunrise and Prambanan, a month before our trip which she gave me the prices upfront, telling me about the combination tickets so I can save money. The night before she was supposed to pick me up at 4am, she checked the weather and noticed that it was going to be overcast and rainy. She gave me the option of going to Borobudur during regular hours (as opposed to Sunrise) because the tickets are much cheaper and there wouldn't be any Sunrise anyways. She didn't want me to spend more money and get disappointed with no Sunrise. When she picked me up, she told me to bring my son's passport so he can get a student discount for the tickets. I honestly felt I was in such good hands, that Maria would get me the best deals possible.
The following day, we had to change our plans of going paragliding because there wasn't enough wind. Instead, we went cave tubing at Goa Pindul river. My son and I had a blast jumping off the 3 meter and 8 meter cliffs!
If you want an honest tour guide that treats you like family, trust me, Maria is that person! ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so much for everything Maria!

4  Thank mariannejoni
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Really awesome! Maria is extremely nice, polite and aware about everything! Lovely person! You save time , visiting places which are unforgettable! She is available to go everywhere without hurrying. She made our trip very special !

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Maria is responsible and wonderful! She ensured that customers get good and honest guide and driver. Your trip is in safe hands if you let her plan for you. :)