See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a quite place to retreat to with stunning views, this place is for you. The owner and the staff are top notch. Very good food and even bought special food in for us and cooked it to perfection. Clean rooms with thousands of free movies. The staff is really can’t get any better. Absolutely fantastic. Only negatives are very steep climb up and down to the beach and a bit isolated. I will return. Thanks Monkey Beach Dive Resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Stayed here for a long weekend between working in Batangas. When you want to get away from the bustling city, nowhere offers tranquillity quite like this place.

Every detail has been considered, you're part of the family here with the friendliest staff, and those views!

Wish I could come here every weekend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited this resort with some friends last april during holy week. And in my first visit, I fell in love with its beauty. So I came back and visit again for a weekend to recharge from a hectic city life. I love watching sunrise and sunset while having coffee. and this resort got the perfect spot both sunrise and sunset view. plus, they also got the breathtaking view of the sea. The place is well maintained. Surrounded with beautiful flowers which makes it very romantic. If you like to relax, you can just lay down by the pool or seat at the bar and just enjoy the view with cool music in the background while your enjoying your drinks or food. And if you like to do some adventure, the beach is just few steps away. Me and my friends had boodle fight lunch by the beach and snorkelling after which I enjoyed a lot. I like the fact that I can enjoy the beach without worrying about my things or getting bothered by vendors like other beach in the island I went to. This place is private and only guess of the resort can have the access to the beach. I really love the experience of this resort. Perfect place to enjoy quality time with friends and love ones. also great place to recharge and reflect.

Rooms -Are spacious, clean and cozy. Their queen size bed is very comfy. They also got big flatscreen tv with Netflix if you just like to relax in the room after your beach adventure.

Staffs -Are very nice and approachable. They made me feel like home. They always greet me when they see me and they are very attentive to my needs. Everytime I lay by the pool they always give me cold towel with minty aroma. Which is very nice.

Pool -is well maintained and clean. Love the view by the pool. I love waking up early in the morning and lay by the pool while having coffee and enjoying the sunrise.

Food- are really good too and they have wide range of choices. Love their seared salmon and their filipino breakfast with fried Bangus and Spanish omelette.

Love this resort. Thank you Monkey beach dive resort for the wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 5 nights we absolutely loved the loved the place! The rooms, staff, views, restaurant could not have been better. With private beach and free shuttle to sabang staying here is just to easy.. Look forward to returning one day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple