All reviews premier suite batangas port entertainment room spectacular mountain recreation room white beach every angle executive room outdoor jacuzzi wifi signal is star quality the security guard deal grocer talipanan beach days stay world class family room
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I find I can only agree with the upbeat reviews of this hotel.

Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were unfailingly courteous and helpful.

The facilities are splendid and the location proximate to but not in White Beach gives you the best of both worlds.

Would I go back? It would be rude not to.

Special mentions for Sharon, Manny and Reihn. Great staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2017

So love the resort because it may be small but at least it's not filled with so many guests and at the time of our stay, we had the pool for ourselves at an early morning swim and the jacuzzi at dusk.

We love the fantastic view with the infinity pool facing the blue sea and the mountain at the other side.

And we got a great deal at Deal Grocer for their premier suite which we also love. It has a living room with a lounging sofa, a dining room and a bedroom with a king size bed plus the bathroom has a bath tub. Although their wifi signal is not that strong and their cable signal is not that clear as well.

The only bad thing we could say is the way going there because we had to ride a motorized boat where you're crammed with a lot of people and at that time we went there, there was a storm the night before and we had to wait for the coast guard to advise if it is safe to travel by boat. So we were only able to take the last trip from Batangas port which was at 5pm and we arrived at Muelle port by 6pm and the resort's van was no longer available; we had no choice but to ride the shuttle from the port. We were brusquely ushered inside the shuttle with our bags, along with other passengers. The ride was scary because the driver was driving fast even alongside the curbs and it was already dark at that time, that we were worried for our safety.

But when we finally got to the resort, we were warmly welcomed and the premier suite was such a delight to rest from our long trip all the way from Manila.

Plus points to all the extra warm and courteous staff. We rate them 5-star for their service, most specially to our reservations officer, Ms. Sharon Ordona who gave a complimentary glass of wine for us since we celebrated our wedding anniversary. She went above and beyond her duty to see to it that all our requests are granted. Thanks to Ruby and Marlon, our servers at their dining area who gave such delightful service. Special mention as well to the resort's representatives at the Batangas port who assisted us with our luggage and with our tickets.

As for their beachfront, it's not really for swimming, so we had to avail of the island hopping and snorkelling which was too pricey since we booked from the resort. We enjoyed it but there are much better corals and white sand beach compared to other islands in the Philippines. But seeing giant clams and feeding different fishes was still an awesome experience. So the pool and the jacuzzi was a great plus at the resort.

Overall, we greatly enjoyed our stay at this boutique resort of paradise.

Room Tip: Choose a room with the sea and pool view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wubly
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Nice new resort with a beautiful pool ocean view,maybe Just the beach is little and short,nice spacious room with comfortable matress and pillows.All the staff was always Kind smiling and helpful with us

Room Tip: Ocean views room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed August 3, 2017

I wish I planned more time there, really. spend two days here and the rest of my week in Manila.
Susan from the reservations is amazing, and walk me through to booking process, through checkout, really.
We were there as a couple, and it was really romantic. (i actually purchased the Romance Package , so yeah)
The pool, wonderful. It is really over sized fro the number of rooms in the place, so not at all crowded.
Spa, wonderful.
Romantic dinner was really set up nicely.
Best of all is the staff ... far and away, friendly, charming and VERY professional.
it may look expensive compared to its peers in the area, but consider the price in context from where you are coming ... It is a Amazing value, considering the high standards of the property and guest experience

Room Tip: Building Two, Right by the pool, near to the center of the resort
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017

My family stayed July 22 - 23 and enjoyed our weekend in this resort.
However, this resort charges us around 4,000pesos for spots in 3 pillow cover and bed cover. My kids had henna tattoo in White beach.
It was very light spots which can be removed. We explain the front desk but they charged it. I brought it my house and washed it. All spots are removed.
I bought very expensive pillow cover and bed cover! Can I compensate it?
It looked like the resort wanted to sell the covers.
Please be careful in bed...otherwise you have buy the covers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family