“Best Ice Cream in the Philippines”
Review of Gusto Gelato

Gusto Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in El Nido
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Artisanal Gelato
Description: Artisanal Gelato
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I love to eat ice cream, as does my 5yr old boy.
He could spend a week of daddies income in this place in one sitting probably!
If you like the nutty chocolateness of Nutella then I highly recommend you indulge your tastebuds!
I think they started off with just 4 flavours and now have around 30+ I think.
I haven't tried them all yet, but I'm getting there!
Right in the centre of town too. You can't miss it

1  Thank madeinelnido

Reviewed 20 August 2017

After a nice day on Tour A we ventured towards Gusto's - a MUST!
The variety of topping for pancakes and waffles is incredible in such a small town, the serving are large. Do treat yourself to one of these when in El Nido.

1  Thank Winston_986
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We were in El Nido for nine days and I don't think a single day went by without a visit to Gusto (my boyfriend really needs his coffee-fix). The staff is so friendly and the café is so cute - although with limited seating. We tried the paninis a number of times and they were delicious. The crepes and the waffles were amaaaazing and they had good ice cream too. The owner is French and very cool. Can't recommend this place enough :)

1  Thank TravelEva1993
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

there are a lot of genre especially vegetable tasty,You should order it,
I ordered avocado ice, good!

野菜ものアイスもたくさんあります。
アボガドアイスを注文しました、美味しかった!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Good place to get your dessert fix being located where most restaurants are. Plenty of flavors to choose from and fresh everyday. I recommend getting two scoops of different flavors. I got the dark chocolate and nutella, yummy combination.