See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Location and the rooms are very nice! It comes with air-condition and they also give you towels. Breakfast on the nice rooftop is also included for an absolutely good price!! Staff is soooo friendly and you can also book tours / transport with them. Can highly recommend it!! :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at ATM because my first choice (our melting pot) was booked.

Dorms are kept clean and a towel is provided. A filling breakfast is included on the price and served on the roof terrace.

Didn't strike me as the most sociable hostel (there's the roof terrace as a common area but I didn't notice anyone using it) but I met some great people in the dorm.

Location is right in the centre, managed to stagger home from Pukka bar a few times!

Booked tour A and tour B through the hostel for only 1000 pesos each which I believe is cheaper than most other places. The tours were high quality and guides were really good. Staff are helpful and you can book almost everything through them.

I would advise booking before you arrive as El Nido gets really busy and I met quite a few travellers who traipsed round numerous hostels before finding a bed!

Tip: avoid the bed right in front of the aircon as I was freezing the first night but managed to move beds the second!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jess01042015
Reviewed December 20, 2016

The staff there are friendly and will go out of their way to help you. The dorm rooms are quite nice but as with most places in El Nido bathrooms are basic, there are no toilet seats, toilet paper, and at times no electricity and never any wifi. The one thing that really lets this hostel down is there are no lockers anywhere to lock up your valuables. After 4 months of travel this is the first place I have come across that does not provide lockers for guests. Therefore when going out for day trips or at nighttime I would just have to leave my laptop under the bed in the dorm rooms.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jarrod A
Reviewed October 1, 2016

While travelling over Asia for 5 months, I felt a bit tired of people trying to sell me their tours or anything they can (eventhough I understand its their job and their way to make money) so I really apreciated that in At The Moment they just want to make you feel good like at home, the staff is honest and kind. This actitud made it my favourite hostel experience. It is also well located (in the center near the bakery), cheap (including breakfast) and clean! I highly recommand it! Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Capucine D
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Brilliant staff, who will help with anything and everything as well as looking after your belongings and even coming out with you! Breathtaking views from the breakfast balcony also! It's a very basic hostel but if you just need a place to stay in the best location this is it, also the price is very fair. I met the best people here while travelling and have the fondest memories from it all. Would Defo recommend to friends.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo