“Best pizza&pasta in elnido! ”
Review of Bella Vita El Nido

Bella Vita El Nido
Ranked #11 of 126 Restaurants in El Nido
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Bella Vita Sunset Bar and Resto,located in Corong-Corong beach El Nido. Authentic italian cuisine by Chef Oli graduated from International Pizza School.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I am always in elnido for work and i have tried almost every restaurant here. This is by far the best pizza and pasta place for me. Location is a bit off because u have to walk down the road to get to the beach but its worth it!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Ahhhh what good pizza! Mann I can smell it now. Hot thin crust, perfectly seasoned and a good amount of sauce, cheese, and toppings! I love the pizza.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

No, I'm not kidding. The pizza and pasta were fantastic. And our kids loved it so much that they asked for it every night. We gave in every night with no complaints.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Amazing pizza! Goes by Oli's for delivery. It's got a great view of the water and lots of drink options!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We were renting the cottage next to it, and decided to eat most of my meals here, including treating my old friends in El Nido to pizza dinner here. THe chef's special with honey and cashew pizza is really special! That's my favorite! The pasta dishes are also quite good. The design and the ambience are very matching with the beachfront. I would suggest coming here for sunset! COmpared with the prices of other establishments, I'd say it's reasonable here. If you want a bit of quiet, come here for a meal and enjoy the seaview and the sand. I also appreciated tha the place quietens down after 11 pm. Makes me want to come back to rent the cottage again, and eat my meals here again.