Mad Monkey Hostel Nacpan Beach
US$37
US$65
US$43
  • Beachfront
Tapik Beach Park Guest House(El Nido)(Great Value!)
US$8
US$7
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$8/night.

Greenviews Resort Corong-Corong(El Nido)(Great Value!)
US$38
Qi Palawan(El Nido)
US$150
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree shotsboat tourparty vibepristine beachreception staffpaddle boardsvisiting el nidostayed longerspecial thanksthree nightsplace to staybeach frontcallumrepsvibesbedsyang
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

They have lived up to their reputation and no one can deny that. Amazing area btw for rocking the night out and a stunning view fronting the beach on a wide white sand and a mountain by the end, great staffs, awesome vibe, shoutout to Yang and Luke. This made my entire trip worth the wait. Lastly, when they say Open Bar, it's f***ing Legit OPEN BAR, be ready to get drowned.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Kelly I, Manager at Mad Monkey Hostel Nacpan Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We loved having you stay with us - it was a pleasure getting to know you. Thanks for choosing Mad Monkey Nacpan Beach. Safe travels! I'll be sure to let Yang and Luke know they were personally mentioned! They'll be so proud :)

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Mad monkey for just over two weeks and loved every minute of the place. Staff were all so nice at making the trip extra special for me even tho I was travelling alone.
It is like was big happy family. BIG SHOUT OUT to Yang,Damo, Phil, Aiza, Chris, Paulo, Hannah for such a fantastic two weeks and I really hope to come back. Thank you to everyone at Mad Monkey

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

No, YOU'RE the best. I will be sure to let the entire team know that they made your two weeks an incredible one. Miss you already!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I have been to MM Boracay, Bangkok and very recently, Nacpan. Holy Molly! The best hostel, the best staff and superb location. They provide you with literally everything that you need. Nacpan esp, located right at a pristine beach, there is nothing else you’ll need. Chill from sunrise to sunset and party hard at your own risk! Lol. Expect to get wasted, everytime you’re in Mad Monkey. Every single time!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Ah, we love returning customers! We are so happy that no location ever fails to keep you busy and partying. Come back soon (and to every location there ever was)!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a place! This is the best mad monkey by a long way purely and simply down to the ice cream! It's almost like they should introduce it to the borocay hostel too. Shout out to the two reps damo 'the last king of Scotland' Whitaker and Kayleigh 'probably hungover' Farrell they really are solid 9/10's and I feel that the guy who taught them must have been so unbelievably majestic to have guided these young souls onto greatness.
The naked yoga/slip n slide on Thursdays is a fantastic way to meet everyone too. I will be back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Wow, thanks for the great review! We’re so glad to hear that you had a good time at Mad Monkey. Looking forward to seeing you again sooner than later. Can't believe the ice cream was the highlight of your trip ;)

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

What a amazing week we had over there! Chilling out at the beach all day and playing with Damo’s puppies (sorry i killed one, again..). The location is beautiful, staff is amazing and the reps are stunning. Not as stunning as the Dutch rep that just left Boracay, but if he was a 10 then they were a 9,9! I would definitely recommand this place to everyone.
Love you Monkeys!

Xx Tommy

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hi there, Tommy! Thanks for the review! We’re only as good as the guests that walk through our doors - and let’s just say, the day you arrived was a good day for Mad Monkey ;) Come back soon! Also ... we love you too