“Fantastic company to do your PADI open water course with. Very professional and friendly staff.”
Review of Palawan Divers

Palawan Divers
Ranked #4 of 66 Tours in El Nido
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Palawan Divers is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort® opened in 2002. Over the years, we trained and certified hundreds of divers and led thousands of dives. We offer PADI scuba diving courses and cater to certified divers wanting to explore Bacuit Bay with daily guided dives. Committed in your comfort and quality service, you can expect the focused and undivided attention of our team.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We chose Palawan Divers for doing our PADI open water course. The staff were extremely friendly and professional. Our instructor Pot was so patient when I struggled with certain aspects of the skills training and just kept encouraging me until I got it right. Also I lost my underwater camera when I took my equipment off at the surface and Pot dove back down to find it for us! Very kind, and well deserving of a tip but due to cash machine issues in El Nido we didn't have any pesos! Lunch on the boat was amazing, really tasty food. The rest of the crew were also very friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Would definitely recommend Palawan Divers to anyone!

1  Thank LH78MG75
"sea turtles"
"my girlfriend"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Got the open water certification with a friend and we had a great time. The instructors were helpful, equipment was in great condition and the food on the boat was stellar

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Filip is very patient and prompt in answering all my questions through email. The dive experience is just so awesome!! Pot my driving instructor is very patient with me too. I had trouble equalizing but I got through all 3 dives because the insttuctors are awesome like that! They absolutely know their stuff. I can't wait to dive with Palawan Divers again!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

We dived in February with the lovely Ayn. Palawan Divers was well organised, and we received great instruction. And El Nido, what a place to go diving! I would definitely recommend these guys.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2018

My two friends and i had an amazing experience! We had all never dived before and were quite nervous, especially because diving was booked a day after a typhoon. Carol was our guide, and in the group of many new learners, everyne seemed to be paired off which made it very individualzied. My friends and i had Carol to ourselves; she was kind, patient, and understanding of our stress. When my friend struggled, she took time and concern to make sure she was comfortable. The three day course was long and exhausting, but so worth it in the end! The food offered on the boat was good enough and the staff were all very encouraging, even when we were so tired. I was feeling onset of hypothermia the first day, and from then on, carol lend me her extra wetsuit to stay warm. I would recommend it to anyone!