“Loved the cheesecake! Slow service.”
Review of V and V Bagel

V and V Bagel
Ranked #62 of 138 Restaurants in El Nido
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: V and V Bagel is a new yorkean restaurant we serve burgers, bagels, pasta, pizza, we also have a good quality coffee and espresso and we serve also fresh fruit juice, shakes and frappes we do also have cakes for dessert were trying our best to serve you more even better more on our foods are homemade were a restaurant
Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch, less crowded than breakfast. Got a burger (which we split), cheesecake, and fries. The burger was very good. Cheesecake great, very light and airy.
Agreed about the service being slow. But that was true of many places in the Philippines. So go and just enjoy the experience of being on a tropical island and on vacation.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Wasn't expecting a bagel shop here in El Nido, but those were some pretty good Bagels! Don't know about other people having trouble with their fries but our was ok considering we had it for take out. Though I do agree it takes time for the bagels to be prepared, but that didn't bother us at all. Manage was pretty friendly. A Taste of New York was the best one for me!

Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Got in here for pizza but they had none on the menu as long as no pasta so i went with burger. Giant one that is which is around 350g of meat. Meat was very blend and tasteless with no seasoninh. Fries felt like chewing onto a grease napkin. Sorry but i left half of it and feed nearby dog with it.

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

I've been 3 times now and 2 out of three times it was busy at it was breakfast time and they took forever to serve us and get order in. If you sit at the tables near the front you probably won't get served and best to order at the counter. The staff although nice and friendly just can't cope with the busyness of the place. It took over 40 mins to get my vegi bagel after ordering at the till. It was however very tasty with pesto, aubergine and peppers. This place just needs either more staff or a system that works.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

This was by far the worst "meal" we had in the Philippines. I wanted a hamburger but they told me (quite brashly) they didn't have any buns. My wife and I ordered two bagel sandwiches instead. I thought it was a good value based on the description until we got our "meal". What the menu refers to as "served with french fries" really means six or seven soggy potato strips. The sandwiches were also tiny and the smoked salmon on my wife's bagel was damn near rotten. We are not huge people but still had to head to another restaurant after this to fill our stomachs. Not sure how this place stays in business.