“Paradise!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

geraldine...
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
“Paradise!”
Reviewed April 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Probably my most favorite place ever! I love the staff! the view! the service! The cook! I love everything about it! If only we have a long days of vacation, We would probably stayed there for the whole week, 3 days is just not enough, just sitting in the porch upstairs is sooo relaxing. The staff are all friendly and they make sure that everything is being taken care of. I love them sooo much because they make our vacation less stressful, I didn't have to worry about anything! The cook is fantastic too! she makes the simple food looks expensive! :) It's almost perfect.. I have a suggestion though, they should have some of their staff get trained for a massage therapy. I asked them if they do massage and they said yes, but when we had their massage, they have no idea what they are doing...but I'm not complaining about it, I know they just want to please us because I requested for a massage. But it would be nice if they know how to do massage. I would definitely come back here with my family!

Nicole R
“Perfect getaway for our family reunion”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

12 of us stayed at this beautiful home for a family reunion. We were looking for quality time together in a quiet, natural setting. This location was perfect!

The location is only accessible by banca (boat), so it takes a bit of coordinating. But it is so worth it! Arrival is best before 1pm, since the waves get stronger in the afternoon.

We arranged for pick up at the airport, followed by a short stop to the grocery store to stock up on food/drinks for our stay. Once we arrived, we let the relaxation begin. There are so many activities nearby - we snorkeled, ziplined, and even visited the nearby underground river. Everything was easy to arrange, thanks to the villa's caretaker, Gigi. In the mornings, we enjoyed breakfast on the veranda and watched the local caribou. Gigi would provide us with fresh coconuts upon request. At night, we made delicious meals in the roomy kitchen and built campfires on the beach.

The house is spacious and comfortable. The air conditioner can be used between in the 3 master bedrooms between 8pm and 6am. In the daytime, the ceiling fans were sufficient to keep cool. The villa is a very short walk from the beach. We had the whole beach to ourselves!

We would definitely recommend this booking to friends.

Your age range 25-34
jplake11
Portland, Oregon
“Like renting your own private beach resort”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

What an extraordinary place. I rented the turtle Bay Villa with my Fiancé and her Filipino family. The location is stunning it's on a beach that is virtually private with only a few locals from the local village occasionally seen. The Villa itself is clean, well appointed and uber spacious. The outdoor decks really combine with the indoor space to make it very open and airy. The kitchen is separated from the main villa by just a few feet, but we found ourselves hanging out in there with ten or so people at a time while the aunties cooked. The pool and observation deck are a bit of a grueling hike up a steep path, but the view is worth the hike.

The owners Peter and Viel were amazing at arranging everything from vans to boats to a whole roasted pig for my birthday. Their staff will help you with grocery shopping, luggage hauling and boats to get to the villa. The caretakers Gigi and Benito were equally amazing. They took care of everything we needed including moving substantial furniture so that we could seat 18 for dinner, building bonfires on the beach nightly and arranging for tours of the nearby underground river.

The beach sand at this location is sugar soft and you can walk out hundreds of yards into the water without hitting any rocky spots. The waves are very mellow, but if you go out far enough you can catch some small waves for surfing.

I can't say enough good things about this rental. Location, staff, amenities, privacy, beach and Villa Design are all five star.

Maria1127
“Simply paradise”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed for 8 days and it was just Amazing. We are a family of 6, and turtle Bay is simply a perfect place. If you like privacy and nature! The villa itself is huge and beautiful! It has a infinity pool by the hill and viewing deck ! The beach and the view from the villa is spectacular!

This is the place you wanna be.

Just make sure you buy your food supplies before coming to the villa! As the place is isolated and you have to take a boat ride before reaching the next grocery!

The caretaker Gigi and Benito makes our stay absolutely memorable. The daily coconut, arranging tour to underwater river to the bonfire set up!

And there is also Marc who supposed to just check on us! But also end up cooking for us! And he also arrange our reservation for ka Lui restaurant!

And don't forget Ken! Our driver who was so knowledgeable!

Just a feedback, hope the owner consider on putting some light on the pathway to Gigi and Benito house.
As it's a bit difficult to access them when we need them in the middle of the night. Specially when it's raining.
And a bigger boat maybe to take your guest to the island.
As we end up getting 2 boat on our way to the villa.(1 for us and 1 for our things)

To the team of Turtle Bay Villa! A big thank you for making our stay PERFECT! To the owner to the hardworking staff of turtle Bay villa-again THANK YOU from the Lasseau!

1 Oct 2017
Thank you so much Maria for your very nice review. Yes, you are right, we will fix the pathway light to Benito and Gigi house as it seems one of our batteries needs replacement, thanks for reminding us.
Thanks also for offering lunch to Mark and Ken in Kah Lui ! This was really very nice of you :-)
We were very happy to welcome your wonderful family in our villa and look forward meeting you again whenever you so wish :-)
Turtlebay
jo7418
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Me and my friends stayed at the Turtlebay Villa for 2 nights,it was such a great holiday and very good experienced to stayed in beautiful place..very quiet and peaceful..away from hassle bustle of traffic and noise in the city..,me and my friends were taken care of so well by ate Gigi and Kuya Benito..thanks to them.they are such a great host and make our stay a very good one!!!! We will definitely go back to Turtlebay villa again for sure :-)

Travelling group: Friends
9 Dec 2016
Thanks Jo !
It was a pleasure to welcome you and we look forward hosting you again anytime soon :-)
Gavin L
“Heaven”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

So many great things to say about my stay at Turtlebay villa. And not one of them could ever do it the justice that this place deserves.
In a word.....Stunning. A real piece of heaven.

From the collection at the airport to the banca ride onto the beach, we all found the service we recieved to be of the highest quality. Viel..you are an absolute diamond. And many thanks to Ate Gigi and Benito too. We were all looked after so well by everyone.

This place deserves the Number one spot on anyones destination list.

Myself and all the Sagun family would like to express our huge appreciation for all the kindness and efforts that were shown to us from arrival to departure.

And also, a huge thank you personally for the arrangements that were made in my proposal to my Fiancè.

Turlebay villa will always be remembered in our hearts forever.

Thank you so much Viel & Peter.

14 Nov 2016
Hello Gavin,
thank you so much for your kind words. We were very happy to welcome you. Your proposal to Rosalie was the buzz of the whole local community ! Kids around were so excited and delighted to gather as many flowers as they could and to hold the big "will you marry me ?" beach banner we had prepared for you :-)
I am sure they too will remember for a long time this great day !
With all our wishes for a long and happy life with Rosalie,
Viel and Peter :-)
markanhto...
“Amazing island:-)”
Reviewed November 11, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

OMG it's amazing, nice beach and full of adventure. And there are many little monkey. I relax myself with my friends... I ride the boat I love this place.

12 Nov 2016
Thank you Mark. You and your friends are very nice and kind. We hope to see you again :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing