See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staffs. The rooms are very clean and attractive. The internet is working. Neither the internet is bad nor is good. Useful to organize tripps. You will have a good view on the rooftop. Also there is a karaoke on the roof if you will become a superstar (;

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I know, I know this review piece of the place is late, but as they say, “better late than never,” right?

Globetrotter Inn Palawan gave me the best stay in March this year with a few of my friends. Can’t forget that lively and lovely night on the roof deck garden. We all just lazed around and appreciated the peace and quiet that the surrounding environment provided.

When it was time to sleep, we all stayed in one very spacious room for eight and enjoyed a good night.

Morning breakfast was also unforgettable for the menu was prepared for all of us by the mom of Helen Ceballo, the owner. It was a special buffet of longganisa, dried fish, and tosino homemade style.

The place caters to guests and visitors who are looking for affordability and memorable stay.

If you wish to visit Palawan, this place is recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Teng F
Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is a late review for this hotel.

Here, you're family. As soon as we got to the hotel, a helper brought us cold water to drink. Every staff was there to assist us with our needs. The owners are hands on. They make sure they get to know their guests. Jay gave my husband and son a ride to Robinson. They all help make and serve the included breakfast to all the hotel guests in their 3rd floor open air dining area. They helped us book our city tour and Iwahig firefly watching tour. Helen tried her best to book our UR tour but because we forgot to request ahead of time and there was 5,000 pharmacists in town for a convention, UR tour was fully booked. Luckily, our city tour tricycle driver was able to help us with the UR tour. Airport transfer was arranged and included in the price. Very good value for the money we paid.
The hotel is fairly new. They just opened in March of this year. It is clean and very spacious. Our room is long with 3 twin beds and a bunk bed. The beds and pillows are cozy. I just wished I had a bigger blanket. (I'm always cold). There are closets and drawers for each guests. The shower and toilet are separate rooms which worked better in my opinion when there are 2 or more guests in a room. There's a big mirror and vanity near the toilet and shower area. The air conditioning unit worked well except for the last day coz of brownout. There's always cold water to drink on the 3rd floor.
The hotel is a 10-20 pesos per person tricycle ride to Robinson mall where we ate for dinner. It is located behind a PPSST vocational school. There's a short driveway on the side of the school. If any of the staff is downstairs, they will walk to the road and hail for tricycle for you. They also have a security guard at night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family