I stayed in Ysabelle Mansion in 2011 so this is a very late review. I was with my family and there were 4 of us. We loved it here. The staff in the counter arranged all our tours. They are affiliated with a good tour agency/office - the tourist vans were well-maintained with good air conditioning and they don't pack the van (definitely not sardinas style just to profit more) with informative and fun tour guides. The breakfast has variety and you can request what time it will be served. When it's time they will knock on your door and voila food is served - hot and fresh. The location is close to the city center and airport - very convenient indeed. The room is clean and comfortable and all the staff were so helpful. They also picked us up upon arrival and dropped us to the airport as well for our departure flight. The only downside would be the wifi does did not reach our rooms, but we can connect if we stay in the dining area (the wifi speed is decent). Ysabelle Mansion is a no-frills place. If you are not looking for a pool or gym, this is a superb choice. If I come back to Puerto Princesa, I'd love to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa