US$72
US$68
Agoda.com
The Legend Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$55
US$49
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$29
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Aziza Paradise Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$142
US$88
Agoda.com
By the Bay Jacana Bed and Breakfast(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$15
Priceline
Acacia Tree Garden Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$158
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmini gardenel nidofree breakfasthome away from homea great place to stayenjoyed my stayaccommodationtourpalawantricycleairportschedulelinensmsvanpp
Reviewed August 11, 2015

It is my first time to visit Puerto Princesa and I have been searching for a perfect place for my hubby and I to stay for 3 nights. I came across this Hotel through a travel agency but I contacted them myself through e-mails. First thing I liked about Ysabelle is that they are very prompt in answering customer inquiries and very accommodating even through e-mails. I did not encounter any hard time making a reservation. We also asked Ysabelle to make a reservation for us to Ka Lui. There were minor issues upon going to Ka Lui but I think it's not the fault of the hotel. They also have patient staffs, since I get irate easily. Room is always clean, but the water pressure is very weak in my opinion and it keeps leaking hope Ysabelle can fix this soon, conserve water. Breakfast is also served on time we requested and good too. I liked their Chicken Longganisa. Just hoped they served brewed coffee instead of instant coffee. The tour agency they got for us on our Underground River Tour is also great. Tricycles are also easy to come by since they stay in front of the hotel. We got Kuya Harven (tricycle driver) to take us on a city tour at an affordable price as well, he also stays in front of Ysabelle Mansion. Even if the place is just 5 minutes from the airport their van will still do their work in getting you there. I just hope next time staff will pay attention to simple instructions of guests. But overall my hubby and I had a great time staying there and will most likely go back here if we plan to visit Palawan again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessieRey
napche22, Owner at Ysabelle Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2016

Thank you for your honest and wonderful review. We at Ysabelle Mansion would like to thank you for choosing us as your home away from home here in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

I love this place and the staff are so accommodating ❤️❤️❤️
Nice ambience
Near to the airport only 5mins away
Their van service will bring you
I will surely return to this place whenever i visit puerto princesa palawan
They serve early breakfast and its delish!!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank DulceSweet D

Reviewed July 14, 2015

We arrived at the place at midnight coming from our short trip in El Nido. The staff headed us to our rooms and gave us this small paper containing the breakfast that will be served in the morning. The is a choice of typical Filipino breakfast and has a note on what time it will be served. They served breakfast as early as 6 AM until 10 in the morning. They also serve lunch and dinner.
Our room was nice and big (10 and 12). Our rooms are at nice corner of the area were in we got a common Sala with a homey feels at it looks antique and really look that it was used by the owner's family which is situated near the dinning area.
The staff are nice that they wake us up and told that our breakfast is ready and on time.
The staff are nice as they are able to provide room service.
The place also got a small fridge, water boiler, coffees, water, TV.
The place is also near restaurants and establishments but you needed a tricycle to get to famous restaurants like Kalui and Badjao Seafront

Room Tip: Room 10 and 12 are nice and are identical, perfect for a family room
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aldrin O

Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

No wonder why they got so many good feedbacks and high ratings....We stayed here from june 8 to 11 and they really gave us exceptional service. The hotel staffs are very attentive. You dont need to request to change the linen and towel and ask to replenish your supply of toiletries because they do it regularly (everyday as i have observed). I highly recommend this hotel if you're going to Puerto Princesa. As a frequent traveler this hotel is one of the best when it comes to quality of service. I never regret choosing this hotel and will definitely choose again next time when i came back to Palawan

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Goldwyn G

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Staffs were really good and accommodating. They even allowed us to use the room before the check-in time because no one is occupying the room. The room was clean and was just like home. Breakfast was also served on time.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple