stayed one night and was able to checkout late at 5pm following day, hotel offered their driver and van to drive us back to the airport following day. WIFI is good after 11pm till 7am since a few people would skype or upload videos,, slows the internet very fast. I had a data package with smart wireless on my cell and that service is extremely terrible. I dont recommend using Smart Wireless anywheres in the Philippines. Hotel was very accommodating on our late midnight arrival from El Nido. Room was cold and no humidity. They came and replace the broken shower head with a new one at midnight quickly. Breakfast was filling and basic that you fill a card the previous night. Next morning your seat and table writing for you. Staff are polite and front desk is exceptionally great. For a short overnight stopover and on a budget from overseas, i would recommend this place. Its in par more of a 1980s motel that is in good shape and has good hot water in the shower including towels and good toilet paper with shop. They had good cable english channels including CNN and the room was huge and the bed was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa