“Traditional Kubo and dining table but the foods are great”

Balinsasayaw Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 224 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2016

It is my first time to visit there, we were invited from my friend's relative to experienced it and its great

Reviewed April 8, 2016

Very affordable. Many vegetarian options, but you do need to ask that they don't add meat. The service at the once we went to was somewhat aloof, but the food was good (except for the rock hard rice).

Reviewed April 4, 2016

If you are looking for an affordable yet traditional Filipino food, I suggest you come here. Great for large groups also. Sadly, they are just open until 9pm.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

This is truly the most dreadful restaurant I have ever been to. We felt ignored by the staff but that wasn't the worst bit. We waited almost an hour for our food to arrive and when it did, o boy, did it disappoint!!! Nothing was fresh, our prawns - inedible, fries - the bigest joke of all of the dishes we were served; soked in oil and microwaved(at least it seemed like it). You could easily bend them and they wouldn't break - disgusting!!! Carbonara - a grey mass of something unidentifiable and sweet too - they add sugar to everything. The burgers were raw in the middle even though we specifically requested them to be well done. All in all it was a total disaster and I would never in a million years reccomend it to anyone, not even to my worst enemy. I guess we had a lucky escape as all we ended up with was just a disappointment. It could have been far more serious have we eaten the food. So unhygienic. Avoid at all costs!!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2016

Since this restaurant is just a few steps away from our hotel, we tried to have experience here. The foods are good, i loved the sea foods :) and the place is nice for couples especially for dinner date :)