See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2017

The rooms and accommodations are just all right, very simple but the rooms are very clean. The staff is very friendly and somehow accommodating. The location is good and it is of easy access to some tourist attraction. During my stay I had a problem with the toilet bowl but after I informed the front desk immediately someone came to fix it. Suggestion: please update your shower and bathrooms.

Room Tip: Avoid being very close to the small parking area. Check your toilet bowl and shower while entering the room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Thank Jose Geraldo De... C
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We did not know about this place as our travek agent booked it for us as part of the package tour to Palawan. We had to check out 1 hour after arrival. We were greeted by a number of mosquitoes as we enter the room. They had to spray insecticide after we complained. Small room and bathroom. Staff is courteous.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
PatCastro, Guest Relations Manager at Casitas De Az Pension, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Ms Dory,

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. While I wish, you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and itโ€™s apparent in this case, we fell short. At the time, you were staying with us, we are sorry for the presence of mosquitoes and we are improving our service to get rid of those by using insect repellent and soon putting more citronella grass in our garden.

For the inconvenience, it caused, I am sorry. The safety of our guests is a priority and such service is an unavoidable necessity that should have been better explained. I would be happy to make your reservation personally and and see to it that you enjoy the experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

All the best,

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

This place truly explains why it's so cheap their bathroom sinks leaks and not clean at all. The room stinks and air conditioner does not even get the room cold. We asked the staff for a fan and all they said was they are looking for one not one of them came to us to let us know if they found one or not. The bed on me 7 is annoying that every time you move it makes noise like its broken. Maybe this is a good place for people who is quite cheap but I wouldn't recommend it even if it's cheap. Breakfast is so cheap looking and they only give instant coffee. One thing I didn't understand was that we bought our airfare with accommodation package and they wanted to charge extra 300 pesos for my 5 yr old daughters food which was originally paid for already.

Don't let quite understand how they rate this place 8.0

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms Joyce,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at Casitas de Az Pension. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the service that need updating. Rest assured that we will seriously take action and find proof with this report! In taking great care of our charming accommodation, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at casitastravelandtours@yahoo.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our improved services!

With much appreciation,

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

A good place for budget conscious people. Theres still room for improvement such as better drain on shower as it clogs easily, and weak air conditioning, but managed to ask for efan. But it is still nice to stay there as they have excellent and couteous staff and their thai restaurant serves very delicious meal at decent price. I would be coming back here again, soon!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Saturn,

With much appreciation,

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Okay so..
It's not quite far from the airport, nor the city. You can actually casually stroll from the hotel to the city. Proximity: 5/5

The staff are very very accommodating, they could arrange almost anything for you, from transfers, tours and even food deliveries! Staff: 5/5

They never run out of toilet papers, and every one can attest to that. The rooms are always tidied up whenever we return and everything is neat. Cleanliness: 5/5

TV has cable, also has a USB port for those who brought movies, semi soundproof walls to muffle all the loud moaning, a nice garden view to enjoy the mornings. Water flow and temp is satisfactory and electricity is always maintained. Facilities: 4.5/5

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family