We stayed only two nights before a flight to Manila, having taken the minivan from El Nido.
First, beware that many trike/minivan drivers don't know where this place is. Tell them "PEO Road" and it'll get you there.
Yes, the location is far from 'town' but you can walk (we did) and it's one long straight road so not at all confusing.
The rooms are clean and safe. The garden area is nice. Overall, the place is quiet and homely. It has a slightly strange atmosphere (like you've stumbled into someone's very large home or an abandoned resort) but for a good nights sleep with ac for around 800 pesos a night I think it's good.
The restaurant serves food and beer as well as snacks, other than that you will need to walk into town or take a trike- you've been warned!
It's easy to get the the airport (15 mins walk or a 5 min trike ride) and the staff are very polite (if a little shy!).
Down side was the water pressure which is virtually zero.... not their fault I'm sure- I read that all of Puerto has a water shortage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rooms are fully air-conditioned with Cable TV and private baths. Our suite room has cable TV; refrigerator, air-conditioning, hot & cold water. Tourist information and assistance, 24-hr front desk, restaurant & souvenir shop. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Payphone available; phonecards for long distance calls available.On-call massage therapist, beautician, laundry service, limited safety deposit box. Apartments and Apartelles are also available for long staying guests. Daily, weekly, monthly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d` Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Hotel Puerto Princesa
- d` Lucky Garden Inn And Apartelles Palawan
- D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa