This is normal hotel, you are at palawan. If you are backpacker or not have enough money to spend at best hotles, this is good option. Good relation about the quality and price. SIMPLE HOTEL. Is clean and spacious room ( as philippinas )
I went to take brunch. Good. But i talked with backpackers and they re happy about price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rooms are fully air-conditioned with Cable TV and private baths. Our suite room has cable TV; refrigerator, air-conditioning, hot & cold water. Tourist information and assistance, 24-hr front desk, restaurant & souvenir shop. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Payphone available; phonecards for long distance calls available.On-call massage therapist, beautician, laundry service, limited safety deposit box. Apartments and Apartelles are also available for long staying guests. Daily, weekly, monthly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d` Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Hotel Puerto Princesa
- d` Lucky Garden Inn And Apartelles Palawan
- D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa