US$44
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$58
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$10
  • Restaurant
US$28
Agoda.com
All reviewsgarden suiteprivate jacuzziclothes drying rackbody washbath soapbeach frontcelebrated my birthdaycomplimentary snacksbeach bedsegg stationwould definitely stay here againprivate beach areareplenished dailystar qualityminute walk from the beachthe hotel staffbed was very comfortable
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a very wonderful infrastructure. The most attractive point was their service and jolly and helpful supporting staffs. They always have a smiling face. This hotel is very transparent and reasonable on their prices. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

It's a basic hotel with just-above-basic amenities. The staff are nice enough, and the Wi-Fi works so there's that. Breakfast isn't mind blowing, though you'll be pretty full after.

The reason this hotel gets four stars from me is the roof deck bar. It's breezy, quiet, and the staff were fantastic. I really felt like I was on holiday.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I am just finishing up a wonderful three nights at Boracay Haven Suites. This place went beyond my expectations in all areas I utilized. I had a direct pool access room with it's own private jacuzzi on the patio. The hotel staff were amazing, some even calling me by name after only one day. Many thanks to the breakfast staff for attention to everything from clearing plates to keeping the food well stocked. There were always five hot dishes as well as bacon and an omelette/egg statation cooked to order. Plenty of fresh fruits, cheeses and breads so they should be able to satisfy anyone's tastes. The front desk staff were also warm and friendly. One of them even remembered I was trying to break down a large bill and called me when she had enough smaller bills to take care of my request. The young man on the beach always made you comfortable in a lounger and took care of booking helmet diving, para-sailing and an island hopping tour. Thank you so much.

The rooms and property were kept very clean with the rooms receiving service in the mornings AND evenings. I have never experienced two room cleanings per day. The wifi was good and strong 100% of the time so it was always easy to stay in touch with those at home. The pool side rooms were quiet and private. Even though it is a short walk to the beach front they do have their own private area to relax, enjoy the beach and sunset. I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend Boracay Haven Suites and pass my compliments to all the staff there. Maraming maraming Salamat!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are good to avoid street noise and have private jacuzzi
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because all of the hotels we wanted to stay in were booked up already. Didn’t regret this booking though as the hotel was still conveniently located and the facilities were good for the price compared to other hotels in Boracay. Downsides were that our room key had problems everyday that we were there and we were there for 4 days. Some days it’ll happen twice and we would spend a good 5 mins waiting for an engineer to come to our door to fix it. Other downsides was that thw window for direct sunlight on the pool was minimal so it’s not a place you can sit and get a sun tan. Otherwise, breakfasts were fairly decent and staff were helpful.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

No complains!!

Sometimes when you stay in so called non chain or unbranded hotels you are not sure what to expect. But this one was above expectations.

We traveled for New Years. The most busy time and hence we paid a lot. $140 - 150 or so. I think around 100 would be perfect for this. But that time of the year is expected to be expensive.

Good rooms. Good service and great location. 2 mins from the white beach and the shacks, On the opp side you have shops, mini marts and tuk tuks to travel around the island. Its 10 mins on foot to the kite beach and 10 mins by bike to Puka beach. So great for us.

The pool is great and was fun to use.

We had breakfast included. Was a good mix of international and local. The bar is very cheap for a hotel like this.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple