All reviewsgarden suiteprivate jacuzziclothes drying rackbody washbath soapbeach frontcelebrated my birthdaycomplimentary snacksbeach bedsegg stationwould definitely stay here againprivate beach areareplenished dailystar qualityminute walk from the beachthe hotel staffbed was very comfortable
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The place was nice and clean and set in a location conveniently close to everything. The staff were super friendly and helpful, Cristy, Ariel and all of the staff were incredibly welcoming and will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Great location, walking distance to D'Mall and the beach area. Room was nice and clean Hotel staff are so friendly, they could see you 20 times in one day and still say hello everytime. Will defo stay again if i go back to Boracay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

It’s a big “YES” for me! Very Recommended Hotel. We do not travel more often as a family, so as the one assigned in booking accomodations etc. I really want to make sure that everything are all set well wherein it’s hassle free, very relaxing with good ambiance and at the same time very affordable and worth the price. With all having said, it took me almost 2mos. I used to rely on the referrals and read some reviews from diff. online booking sites. Finally I paused when I found “Boracay Haven Suites” located in Station 1, this hotel with no negative feedback from the guests made me decided and really met all my expectations. From the time we drop-off, staff will approach and assist you with your bags, they also serve welcome drink and kids can play solved games while waiting for the check-in time. The staff is very accomodating and what makes our stay very special is the birthday suprises they made for my son (not sure if they do this to evey celebrant) but I know one thing is for sure, they really wanted to suprise my son (without asking them to do so) :-) Most especially, they have very nice and clean swimming pool (with jacuzzi) my son and I really enjoyed it and of course, my fav. part, the free buffet breakfast with diff variety of foods (not the usual breakfast) and it really tastes good. BTW they also have free coffee, chips and soda available in the room. :-) They also provide convenient transfer (caticlan/kalibo Int. Airport) that makes it a complete package. Kudos to all the staff! They manage to give their guest a high quality service with less supervision. (Did not noticed their SV during our stay)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Located at station 1,the hotel is right in the heart of all the happenings..A short 1 minute walk to the beach that has all the major restaurants and water sports centres located.Nightclubs such as epic as well as dmall are just a 2 min walk away.The rooms are clean and spacious and you even get complimentary snacks and colas in the room replenished everyday.The staff are ever so helpful and courteous and the breakfast spread is good.Highly recommended hotel for your stay in Boracay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Me, my husband and 21 month old daughter ianna just came back from a 4 day and 3 night vacation at this hotel. We had such an incredible time! They have the friendliest staff and everyone is very accommodating. My daughter was able to get familiar with almost all of the staff because they greet her every day by her name and play with her when they get a chance to. The breakfast is really really good, they have so many choices. The hotel is very clean with modern bathrooms. It is a 5 min walk to the beach front which is not bad and it is also next to the main road so it is very accessible if you need to take a tricycle (which we did a lot) to go to different stations and puka beach. They also provide beach beds on the beach with complimentary water. I have nothing negative to say about our stay and we'll definitely stay here again. Kudos to their 5 star quality customer service! =)

Room Tip: modern, friendly staff, clean, organized, great breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family