Crown Regency Prince Hotel. Breakfast could be improved. It was cold and a bit basic and tasteless. Powdered orange juice. Additional pillow cost 200 pesos. Sand on the floor and no slippers. Be careful if you get a henna tattoo as it may mark the sheets and you will have to pay extra. Close to the beach. Room small and very slow fan. Convenience shop underneath hotel but no fridge in room. The room and was generally o.k. but we would not stay there again as there is better to be be found. We stayed 2 nights and moved to Astoria on the beachfront. More expensive but a 100% experience. We will stay at Astoria Station 1 next time without doubt. It is only just down the road from the Crown Prince.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues. Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge. Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk. Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay