as a travelling artist I was impressed with interior design of the hotel. The paintings in the lobby are very much a representation of the Filipino tradition. I love the antique furnitures in full display at the Lobby Lounge bringing a retro-atmosphere for a fine breakfast experience. One of the must-see in this hotel is the old bronze postal cabinet located inside the lobby, it's where they put our vouchers and depository items.
Its not really a big hotel but the atmosphere is worth the stay and I have a good time interacting with the other guests. There's a convenience store below that make our stay.. convenient. The hotel staffs are very friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues. Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge. Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk. Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay