Writing this review while I am still checked in...
4D 3N of quality vacation. Room is nice, spacious, comfy.Cool AC, fast internet. Everything works in the room and they really clean the room everyday so whenever we come back from beach activities the room is tidy. Only thing I didn't like about the place is that they don't have a mini bar, although there is a grocery at the ground floor. I stayed at the 3rd floor so there's a bit of seaview, but look down and you'll see the busy street.
It's a 5 -7 minute walk to get to white beach where the action is. A short walk but still, if you're in Boracay better to stay at the beach front but be prepared to pay more.
Generally happy, good stay, breakfast is always good, and they never fail to tidy up. .No need to request for it. Staff are friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues. Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge. Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk. Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay