Its a small hotel located on the main road. The room, for me, is on the average. I paid for 2500 for an overnight stay for 2 with breakfast. We were given the room a deluxe room with a double and single beds. Bathroom is ok. not too fancy. Breakfast is just eggs, adobo, pancit, rice, fruits, and juices. There is also a small alleyway leading to the beach. About 3-5 minutes walk from the hotels in station 1. A convenience store is located below the hotel so midnight hunger can be addressed quickly. Wifi is only accessible at the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues. Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge. Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk. Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay