It was my second time with Crown Regency Prince and I must say that my stay is alright with me considering it's in the mid-range among the high-end non-beach front hotels. It doesn't have a pool and consists about 30 or so rooms, but the rooms are quite cozy. The breakfast is so-so, they could improve on it though, like, bacons! I need my bacons in the morning!
Would definitely be back because the price I paid every time I'm there is about 30% lower than the list price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues. Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge. Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk. Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay