All reviews ocean view suite pool access room diamond suite an afternoon nap travel light air con original room loved this hotel boat station i highly recommend this hotel stayed here for nights egg station breakfast buffet restaurants and bars wi fi white sand hotel guests
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Great service. We took the junior suite which has a huge room space plus balcony facing the beach.
However Housekeeping was tardy & can be improved. Also since we are facing the beach, gets a bit noisy especially on nights when there's a singer / band playing (every night is different so you hope to get a good singer, otherwise =_='')

Also there's a light that shines onto the hotel signage which also shines straight into the bedroom bed area. Was difficult for me to fall asleep with the lights in the face as curtains on the side window were not black out windows.

Service wise at the restaurant was great, with a good international buffet spread.

Love the pool as well.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I like the location of the hotel as it's set away from the chaos of the other stations. The pool and closeness to the beach is lovely. There were a few things that bugged us after a few days though. The wifi in the entire resort is terrible and there were many complaints from other guests also regarding this. The attitude of the reception staff is off putting. My husband likes to iron his evening clothes but there's no room iron available so you need to pay to get each item ironed which is a pain. There is still construction work being done to the hotel which you can hear throughout the night. They still seem like they are trying to work out the organisation of certain things. We kept running out of toilet paper and having to ask for our room to be cleaned. The bathroom floor towel did not get replaced at all during our stay and was pretty disgusting when we checked out. The breakfast did offer lots of options but we didn't enjoy the buffet style dinner which ran every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. If you feel you can survive the transfer there and the constant hassle for tips and money from everyone then I would recommend the hotel but would suggest to expect an above average stay for the price.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best place on the island to stay On station 3 and away from the noise Very clean hotel and staff are very polite and helpful I would recommend this hotel to everyone The hotel has its own beach out front and easy to get to other places from hotel Thank you Boracay Ocean Beach Club for a great stay / My wife and I stayed a 1 week and speaking to other guest all said the hotel was fantastic

2  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Currently sat on my balcony at the boracay ocean club beach resort.
I've been here a few days now and I can honestly say this is a lovely hotel.

Located directly on the beach in station 3 it has everything within a short walking distance you could want.
The rooms are very spacious, with one double bed and a larger than single second bed.

The pool is a very good size, however there are only 6 sun loungers at the top end of the pool. For those of you who like to be by the pool you will need to get up early to reserve a bed.
Our booking came with breakfast included, you get given a voucher per couple for each morning of your Stay. Breakfast is a rather odd combination of chicken curry, noodles, rice and cooked meats that you would usually expect to eat for your evening meal. The option for toast,jam,eggs fried of omelette is also available.
I have also had the evening buffet on the beach which is around 600 php per person.
The food was very nice and a great selection.

The hotel is currently having a larger hotel built behind which will be part of the same hotel compromising of around 79 rooms with a roof top pool, this is currently in the early stages, the building works have not interrupted our stay one bit, I have not heard any noise from this at all.

The location of this hotel is in the quiet station 3 which I would highly recommend as station 2 can become a little too much if you was there constantly. To walk from the hotel along the beach to station 2 is around a 15 minute walk or 80 peso in a tricycle this is also the same cost to head to D'mall.

Everything in station 3 closes around 11pm -midnight. But station 2 party's on til the early hours, where u can eat,drink and club til your heart is content.

The hotel is around a 20 minute tricycle journey from the ferry port which only cost 100php.

Eating and drinking at the hotel can be rather pricy so I would recommend taking a walk along the beach and compare the prices at different restaurants.

If you are looking at this hotel, I would say to you snap it up. It's great value for money with an amazing location and provides everything you could need for a memorable stay on the island of Boracay

2  Thank LondonDaniel123
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights as fancied a bit of relaxation from diving. Checked in really quick, was given a pool entrance room and was thoroughly pleased. Room was comfortable and exactly what I was ready for. Ordered a San Miguel Lite sat in my comfy chair and slept lol...
Breakfast was plentiful with good choice, lunch from the menu was very tasty. Overall the price was good and I'm glad I spent two nights here. Would definitely book again

Stayed: April 2017