All reviewsocean view suitepool access roomdiamond suitean afternoon naptravel lightair contotal relaxationoriginal roomquiet stationthe entire resortloved this hotelboat stationbars and restaurantsbreakfast includedi highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightsegg station
Reviewed May 17, 2017

This is Station 3 of White Beach of Boracay, if it tells you anything. Well, the white sand beach is four kilometers long with loud, dirty and crowded central part. It has three so called stations from the first on the north to the third in the south. So, this hotel stands in the beginning of the nice and quiet area in the south.
It is large on Boracay scale, more like modern hotels with standard features and problems, not authentic or stylish. It has an own beach, but it doesn’t help too much because a large amount of boats are very near to the shore in this location. It is just next to boat station from there all sailing tours start.
But if you walk to the south, very soon you find a large abandoned beach with many small, nice and traditional bars and nice atmosphere. It helps a lot.
The hotel has a nice swimming pool with a small bridge and romantic waterfall. The pool is quite large to have some fun, especially if you get a room on the ground floor with direct entrance to the pool from your balcony.
We had a standard room with an aircon blowing in your head, while you are sleeping. Small bathroom with a non-adjustable shower. This room number 211 had extremely bad wifi. If you are concerned, it can be a problem. We were not.
Also I’m not too much disappointed about the poor breakfast. I like one German expression “kann man essen” – one can eat it.
Sometimes you have to order the cleaning of your room on reception. Strangely it didn’t happen automatically every day. There’s also a card in the room which you can put on your bed to avoid exchange of the bedsheets and save a piece of nature. But really, do not worry, they won’t exchange it anyway. Thus you gonna save the nature even if you do not want.
Staff is funny and very unhelpful. Do not expect something done timely and correctly. But really, they are very nice, you won’t scream on them.
Well, it is good place to stay on the White beach, not too noisy, in walking distance to many restaurants and activity. But do not expect anything extraordinary.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrey_Nara
Reviewed May 13, 2017

The Ocean Club is absolutely amazing!!! I stayed at the ocean club for two nights at the start of May 2017 and it was absolutely stunning. The resort is right on the beach with a section of the ocean private only for guests. Being right on the beach is a must for Boracay. The resort itself is definitely above average than most I saw and the others I stayed in. Very clean, modern, and spacious. The staff are super friendly and made our stay extremely comfortable. I recommend getting the “pool access room” where your balcony goes straight into the pool. The restaurant on the resort is also amazing. It is a bit more expensive than I was expecting, however, they set up tables on the beach during sunset and it makes up for the price. The included breakfast is full of all kinds of food and is sure to satisfy everyone. Overall, I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone.
Note: they are doing some construction at the back of the resort (until about December 2017 we were told), however, it did not interrupt our stay in any way.

Room Tip: get a pool access room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lcarykbunker
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Great service. We took the junior suite which has a huge room space plus balcony facing the beach.
However Housekeeping was tardy & can be improved. Also since we are facing the beach, gets a bit noisy especially on nights when there's a singer / band playing (every night is different so you hope to get a good singer, otherwise =_='')

Also there's a light that shines onto the hotel signage which also shines straight into the bedroom bed area. Was difficult for me to fall asleep with the lights in the face as curtains on the side window were not black out windows.

Service wise at the restaurant was great, with a good international buffet spread.

Love the pool as well.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I like the location of the hotel as it's set away from the chaos of the other stations. The pool and closeness to the beach is lovely. There were a few things that bugged us after a few days though. The wifi in the entire resort is terrible and there were many complaints from other guests also regarding this. The attitude of the reception staff is off putting. My husband likes to iron his evening clothes but there's no room iron available so you need to pay to get each item ironed which is a pain. There is still construction work being done to the hotel which you can hear throughout the night. They still seem like they are trying to work out the organisation of certain things. We kept running out of toilet paper and having to ask for our room to be cleaned. The bathroom floor towel did not get replaced at all during our stay and was pretty disgusting when we checked out. The breakfast did offer lots of options but we didn't enjoy the buffet style dinner which ran every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. If you feel you can survive the transfer there and the constant hassle for tips and money from everyone then I would recommend the hotel but would suggest to expect an above average stay for the price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best place on the island to stay On station 3 and away from the noise Very clean hotel and staff are very polite and helpful I would recommend this hotel to everyone The hotel has its own beach out front and easy to get to other places from hotel Thank you Boracay Ocean Beach Club for a great stay / My wife and I stayed a 1 week and speaking to other guest all said the hotel was fantastic

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple