See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 24, 2014

This place and the management is amazing. We were booked for a cottage room, but there was some construction going on near it so we got upgraded to the sea view. The view was great, not postcard great but it is a good vantage point to see the beauty of the island. Bathroom was big, too big for just two anyway. There is a problem with the hot water, or I just don't know how to turn off the hot water. Pool was okay, although the one at the bottom (for kids?) is not maintained. Jacuzzi was not functioning, I hope it gets repaired when we go back.

One down side to it though is the steep climb, but we really enjoyed and had a good laugh about it. Although if you are going to party hard and go home drunk, I think you won't be able to go up. Its like going to the third floor of a building.

I would love to go back there again in the future. :)

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CivsAndPiwi
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Me and my boyfriend found this hotel to Agoda. The place is very quite and this is one of the best place to stay if you want a peaceful stay in Boracay. The hotel is far from beachfront but you will surely like the ambiance of the place. The owner is accommodating (although he was drunk). He let us stay for more hours even it is our check out time. He treated us like a friend and not a guest at all. I recommend this place if you want a quiet place in boracay. I like the nipa hut ceiling.

Room Tip: Even if you are going to choose for a budget room, it will still look better than other hotel's budget room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GB U
Reviewed August 14, 2014

i went to this hotel last august 2009 and found a great accommodation, though its not a beach front hotel i enjoyed my stay there. the attendants are so accommodating as well as the owner. i will surely comeback to your hotel..

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loids P
Reviewed August 11, 2014

As I've mentioned, this is a great place to stay at if you don't mind a climb. The hotel is located on top of a hill, about a hundred steps from the ground. It would take less than 5 minutes to get to the beach. This place is recommended to those who like the quiet. The suite itself was huge. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen (with pots,pans,knives and a fridge), a dining area, a living area with television and a balcony. The only downside was that it only had one bathroom. But the view from the room was great. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant so you have to go down to eat. There's a small swimming area and pool/billards. Check in and check out was fast. The hotel is family owned so we were accomodated by the nice owners. Overall, my friends and I loved the place and thought it was worth our budget. I would recommend it to big groups of friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We booked this hotel on the positive reviews it had received but noticed that there were none from 2014. We had booked and paid for 8 nights but stayed only 4 before leaving and booking into another hotel. We have stayed all through Asia at guest houses and never had to leave in the past until now. The pool is dirty looking and not inviting, the spa was empty, the so called common area with pool table was occupied full time by the multiple families that live there and not really for guests, our room had no cold water in the shower so we were given a bucket and ladel to shower with and the building was very run down looking. The only positive was the bed was comfotable. There are much better options on the island around the same money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple