“Undoubtedly superb! Perfect night!!!”

Solana at Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa
Ranked #26 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The resort's cocktails bar located on top of the cliff overlooking Boracay's majestic sunsets. It offers multi-level cabana lounge seating where guests can enjoy creative cocktails featuring fresh ingredients and house infusions, tapas-inspired food menu, and live acoustic performances. *Cabanas are on a first come, first served basis.
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Booked a table for a special dinner with my darling. I must say, the service was impeccable! Food was absolutely divine. I set my expectations high enough which was met and even exceeded. Would love to go back soon and will definitely recommend to friends. Well done!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Solanda at Shangr-la Boracay has a great location and views! The food however is ok but quite if not Very expensive...

Reviewed February 5, 2018

I was curious to check out the hotel. You must pre-book a table to get onto the property. They have strict security checking in non- guests. It was an adventure getting to the Shangri-La, but it was worth it! It's far from Station 3.
After seeing the property, I was regretting not staying at the Shangri-La.
It has one of the most stunning views on the island. The hotel grounds are fantastic and luxurious. Go early before sunset to make sure you get the perfect table.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Me and boyfriend were on vacation for 5 days in Boracay. Our last night I wanted to go somewhere special so we made reservations at Solana. With the branding Shangri La name I was super excited for the dinner and views I had heard about. We order appetizer,  soup, lobstertail and 2 sides. First off I was very impressed with outdoor table which had to be wiped down no place setting or place mat. Next the all the food was bland tasting. Even the lobster did not taste fresh, everything in all tasted from a very lower end restaurant. To make all of this worse was the service. We never got checked on and waited for more then enough time for our check which we then had to try and hunt someone down for. Meaning we almost had to get up out of our seats and go to the back to try to find someone.
I really was just so disappointed with the overall experiance. I expected at least to have excellent customer service. I left thinking I  should have just stayed at my hotels restaurant for dinner, and Not worth the money at all.

2  Thank Daisy12345_11
Reviewed January 27, 2018

the view was lovely, but we found the view from our balcony even nicer, so we only did this one evening.