“Nice adobo”

Ranked #38 of 337 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I came here twice for their adobo rice and enjoyed it! They have changed the meat from pork to chicken on my request. And the price is affordable as well: at 225 peso with no service charge required.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Their food is really great, we ordered nilagang bulalo (small size) and I think it's good for three persons already. Also ordered chiken (half size) and it was really tasty especially the banana on top, it has a different taste but really yummy. Price is also reasonable enough. Their food is mostly for group sharing. I also witness that one of their Korean customer left a pair of slippers and they just keep it, till the customer returns to claim it. Almost forgot my son's bottle and they immediately caught our attention. Thank you

Reviewed March 13, 2018

this place was recommended by a friend who is Filipino and is an avid traveler to Boracay and Philippines in general. Arrived and ordered the adobo rice, braised pork belly, lechon roll, lumpia, bulalong and crispy pata kare kare. I highly recommend the crispy pata Kare kare because it was delicious and very flavorful.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We went here for lunch and the place was already packed. But we waited a little bit just to experience the food here. And it was worth it. We ordered Cebu Lechon, Pinakbet and Pinaputok na Tilapia. We also had fruit shakes with the meal. The food and drinks are delicious and have captured the authentic Filipino taste. I just wish they have a bigger dining space. But overall, I will recommend Pamana to my friends and would love to come back to try out their other dishes.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We ordered two pieces of take out Bibinka as we were staying nearby and love this local sweet.

This would take 20 mins to prepare.

My wife collected this after 20 mins.

To my surprise one was a completely different colour i.e. darker in colour. I actually could not put a fork into it as it was as hard as a rock. The other bikinka was fresh and soft.

It seems that the second bibinka must have been reheated several times to get in that condition- definitely not freshly cooked.

I should have returned the meal but got the sake of 80Php I couldn't be bothered returning as we were packing up for a flight.

We have dined here on our previous visits to Boracay but won't be returning. Serving fresh food is important for hygiene.

1  Thank tommomelbourne