See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We are able to mix with business and pleasure in this location. We can be working at night without distractions from the partying crowd and music from bars.
Since we are on top of the hill, our broadband modem works very well and we are able to call our customers via Skype. In the morning we go visit the beach and jog back up the hill in time for breakfast.

Perfect location for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank KababayanNetwork
Reviewed July 1, 2007

Me and a buddy of mine rented the place for ourselves for 2 weeks. It is a very private place up in the hills and we have total privacy and relaxation. We were given a butler that is also very familiar of the whole island and acts as our tourist guide.
The place has everything we need, from towels, fresh linens, snorkling gear, barbeque grill, mountain bikes, wifi internet access, all included with our rent. We even made phone calls to our families in the states for free.

Boracay's night life is fun and we get to go to the clubs at night after a long and quite nap in our native huts. We get daily maid service to clean our rooms and give us fresh bottled water.
We feel having our own beach house in this island paradise.
For the rates we paid to other luxury villas around the world, i say this is the cheapest we ever paid.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank IslaSurfer
Reviewed March 9, 2007

It was a nice experience to stay in a place where you feel like home. The weather was sometimes gloomy in December but the staff tried their best to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. We get our breakfast every morning and waiting for us anytime we feel like getting up in bed.

They even have a native dance performed for us by one of the staff. It's an experience that you will always remember. The place is very private and a perfect way to relax and enjoy your vacation.

The staff is avialable to accompany us as our tour guide. The service is very personalize. We feel like celebrities.

Our 2 weeks stay is well worth it and they charge is very affordable.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank MagicSinger
Reviewed June 16, 2006

The resort offers a different Boracay experience: no beach vendors, no roving masseurs, or the blaring noise of commerce and loud music to wake you up or disturb your much needed rest. The place nestled on top of a hill, surrounded by lush cool trees and chirping birds of different species. True to it's name, it is a Nature Resort, uncrowded and unspoiled. Though it is not located on the beach front or be considered to have a five-star resort luxery, but it's peaceful ambiance exuded the charm and warmth, which made me feel like having my own vacation home in paradise. The resort's friendly staff provided me with the exclusiveness that I wanted, and yet they were very accommodating to my needs like buying the freshes fish, fruits, and vegetables, then cooking them into a sumptous meal. You should try the bedroom located in the resort's mini clubhouse at the 2nd floor; its wooden mohogany windows adorned with the antique feel of capiz shells instead of glass open to a magnificent view of twinkling stars and fireflies lulling you to sleep underneath heaven's watchful embrace. Before the sun goes up, breath in the scent of natural morning air and be amazed of the transforming hues of daylight in the sky and the music of life's wonderful creations. Such moment was an opportunity for me to thank my Supreme Being and start my stretching exercise on the bedroom's veranda. The white beach of Diniwid, known for its clean waters and much finer pristine sands in the island was just a 5-10 minute walk away, enough to raise my feet and carefree spirit for a relaxing adventure ahead. Oh, there were plenty of adventures to choose from aside of course from swimming, I tried parasailing, jetskiing, and the island tour to explore the island's awesome beauty. My vacation in Boracay was a worthwhile trip, and I look forward of sharing the unique experience with my family on my next vacation....I know Bura-akay Nature Resort is my home and Boracay is my playground in paradise.

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank kimLanTan
Reviewed February 21, 2006

We had a blast in this private resort up in the hills of Diniwid in Boracay. It is a secret hideaway from the maddening crowds and noise from karaoke bars and dance club near the beach. Anyway, they also have wireless internet access for free which is not very common in the island yet. We were able to post our pictures to our website and e-mail it to our friends from the comforts of our own rooms. The staff were very helpful in our private party for the New Year and we even have a native roast pig delivered to the resort from the main island. They have a 24 hr concierge service and an on-call doctor in case you need one. We don't have to bring our game cube, snorkel and floaters because it is available for rent at the resort. We just have to ride the multi-cab (smaller version of jeep) which is on-call and ready if we need to hit the bars or do some shopping which is also very inexpensive. Our stay at the Bura Akay Nature Resort is an experience we will always cherish and we plan to be back again.

22  Thank AtisaBoracay