I have stayed at this resort on two different occassions, each for about a month at a time. It is a smaller facility which has great warmth. I have stayed at many of the larger, more expansive and expensive hotels on Station 1, but this is my favorite for location and value. The staff is excellent and very accommodating. The rooms are very clean. They have a pool for relaxing when you get tired of the beach. Their beach is beautiful white sand and its location is convienient to restaurants and D'Mall should one want to visit them. The last time I was there, the kitchen was offering excellent appetizers but not a full menu. That may have changed now. Do enjoy their margaritas, during Happy Hour, while watching the sun set. Hopefully, you will also get to meet the owner who has lived on the Island for 30+ years. Like the staff, he is a lot of fun and enjoys sharing the history of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay's finest sand and nightlife. Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modernist rooms, a contemporary swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the crystalline beach. All rooms have full on amenities, including air-conditioning, cable TV, free wi-fi Internet, mini bar, hot and cold showers. The resort's new beachfront restaurant Zeppelin cafe/bar serves delicious food, fruit shakes and great coffees. So if you come for adventure under the sun, Beachcomber Resort Boracay is where you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Beachcomber Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Beachcomber Hotel