“Crepe Heaven!”

Ranked #8 of 11 Dessert in Boracay
Cuisines: Philippine, French
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Nothing makes a day complete unless I grab a bite to eat at Ti Braz

I make every effort to stop here. They didn’t have that much space before but now that they have redesigned their food stations and combined three businesses into one, it really made a difference how many tables and chairs they managed to fit in.

Unless you are a sun god or goddess I would recommend sitting a little bit further in. The sun can get rather hot and unless you have lathered up on a lot of sun block then you can get tanned (or burned) very quickly. I wouldn’t sit on the bench that is directly facing the beach as it occasionally becomes swarmed with ants.

It has a very relaxing, warm vibe. I like the simple colours – white with highlights of turquoise and yellow. The stretch of wood alongside the long wall brings the whole natural feeling. Banquette seating along that wall was a great addition.

Come here for the crepes for a morning or afternoon snack. Hopefully you won’t come across a lot of people at one time or else your order will be pushed back even further. When I came here there was no one in the restaurant at all and it still took about 20 minutes to make two crepes. Worth the wait, patience is a virtue. If you’re enjoying the beach life, time is not a factor.

Besides making a crepe is delicate work. Trust me, I have a YouTube video on it so take a peek on my Spicy Chopsticks channel.

Take your pictures then it eat quickly because Boracay weather will melt your ice cream topping within minutes.

For more food reviews and Boracay blogging, check out my blog listed in my profile.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This is one of my favorite hangout places and the crepes are oh so yummy! especially Bananifique: Banana, Nutella with vanilla ice cream. They also offer 50% discount every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've also tried their panini and it's oh so big!, definitely worth the price! The lasagna was also good and BIG!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My cousin and I were staying next door. We gave it a try when we saw they had a buy one take one promo (every Friday dinner I think). So we were able to try two crepes for the price of one. Crepes were nicely done and tasted good. Since we were seated by the beach path, we were able to down it with a couple of beers :)

1  Thank bryantpark88
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Tibraz at its finest have great variety of crepes. Had good food and great staff. They just need to improve the urgency of food serve and a smile at every customers.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for mid morning breakfast. They have an amazing selection of crêpes and many other local dishes. We have French toast , cappaciono , Chinese style fried rice. Came to 700. They do add 10 % service. Good beach spot and nice staff