“Best Hang Out Spot in Boracay”

Wahine Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I've been all around the island and I definitely have to say this is they place you would want to go to relax and have some drinks. You're steps away from the water on a secluded beach, the food is good, the drinks aren't over priced, you can smoke a hukah and you can have it all while watching the sunset from one of the best vantage points on the island.

Aside from everything else, one of the big things that makes Wahine truly a please is the people. The people who work their are really nice and friendly, they give prompt service and are very professional. The people that come to hang out are good people. People that like to chill and relax instead of being loud or acting crazy.

Its only been a week and I miss going to Wahine. I think I'll see if I can find one of those mushrooms online... Till next time... I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Four girls, we had the crispy chicken burger which was fine, a pad thai that was good but the best was the tuna roll and chilli con carne quesadillas!

We had drinks afterward which we highly regretted. The "frozen daiquiri" looked more like the fresh fruit shakes and tasted like soap. Same with the pina colada. Neither of us drank more than like two sips. Only happy one was my friend who ordered the Coconut Bailey slush, it tasted like ice cream and was really good.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Front Beach is usually crowded during sunsets so I opted for a quieter place to enjoy it. I have been to Diniwid Beach before but it's my first time trying Wahine Beach Bar. As expected, Boracay sunset is still amazing but was even nicer because I get to chill with a glass of Margarita while watching it. Wahine offers happy hour and buy one take one on selected drinks. We ordered pica-picas - quesadillas, fries and cheese balls, to pair with our cocktails. Food is delicious, compliments to Chef Dan. Music also was good. Overall, this place is perfect for sunset viewing and chilling after.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

lovely place for an awesome sunset sessions, probably the loudest place in Diniwid.. Food was OK but only came here for the bean bags, sunset and cold beers! :)

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Perfect !! The sunset is very amazing it was so fantastic while listening to their house Dj :) I like their Smoothies btw it makes me so happy (The Chubby girl in the bar I forgot the her name Kudos!!)