“Amazing food, fair price”
Review of Supermagic

Supermagic
Ranked #3 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Supermagic Burgers is your delicious home-base for burgers that are ground fresh upon order, hand-cut fries, and ice cream made with real milk.
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Really great meal, for meat eaters and for vegeterians as well (the burger can be vegan without the cheese). It is one of the best vegetarian burgers we've ever eaten! The french fries are good as well. The meat is soft and yummy. The price is fare and the atmosphere is nice. We came back for a second meal at the same day :)

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I tried to check on the resto at Hue Hotels and I was curious of their food there which comes in set and is affordable as well. It did not disappoint us, really good. Staff wise, they are so attentive of your needs, my wifi won't able to log-in, but she was so helpful that he gave me more vouchers to try for my device so that I can enter the connection (sorry, I forgot her name). Kudos!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

The staff are very nice and friendly, from the time I entered till I went out they were trying to feel at home with friends.

I ordered the Bomb burger, it was cheesy and full of calories but who cares it's a foking vacation lol. The fries were bit oily but it's okay.

They have a nice vareity of burgers to choose and very reasonable prices.

They also have Vegan burgers..

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Tasty, juicy, made on spot burgers. Nicely prized sets with fries and ice tea. Portions of the right size. Friendly staff, clean place, what else does one want :)

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

As much as we like trying local food we gave in to having a burger here.. It was so good we went back the next night!
The menu is good because its simple, the price is reasonable and the food portion is perfect.
A month later and we still talk about Supermagic!