All reviews budget mart few steps d mall lodging mattress alley tv beds
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

This lodge is one of the most accessible to everything accommodation I had in Boracay.

Their price is not so expensive and they have HOT SHOWER!!

So yes, it was worth the price and if you won't mind walking about 2-3 minutes to the beach, then you should stay here. There massage parlos, boutiques, convenience store and restaurants just a few steps away from here.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Princess Lourie... G
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Just at the back of d’mall. Good for traveller on a budget. We spend accommodation for 3 days and two nights... you can cook if you want, has burner... hot n cold shower... best for backpacker and family on vacation.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The place is hard to find. Behind Budget Mart you still need to enter a lane leading to the lodge. The room is clean. Near d’mall. It is very affordable considering how clean our room was. There’s just too many paper posted on the wall without frame which doesn’t go well with their white wall.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Lodging for budget-conscious travellers. This was a last-minute choice as I was looking for a place near station 2 and not too expensive. Had a hard time looking for this as my Google Maps was failing and could not lead me to the exact location. I asked the security around for help. When I reached the lodge, the front desk wasn't around so I had to wait for a few minutes. Then after check in, I was escorted to my room, which was quite small and very basic (as I expected anyway). It wasn't a good start as power was out and they had no generator. So the room was dark, a bit hot, and had mosquitoes. The bathroom wasn't completely cleaned when i got in so i had to wait for the helper to clean it up and put fresh rag on the floor. Power out also meant I coukd not use their free wi-fi access. When power was restored, wi-fi was a bit slow and my personal internet was also failing because my spot had poor signal. Toilet flush wasn't working well at times, I had to repeat flushing several times to clear the mess in it. In the evening, power was out again, just when I was enjoying this show on tv. It was restored only hours later, sigh. Since power outtages are frequent in Boracay, I might consider looking for another place next time. And the mosquitoes really annoyed the hell in me. This isn't really a bad place, but I just wanted a more comfortable and relaxing time then. Short distance from D'Mall and cheap price are the lodge's prime advantages.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Im a budget conscious traveler and I recommend this Lodging for all pax with tight budget. Its very convenient coz its close to souvenir shops and just short walk to the beach. The only problem is there are mosquitos inside the room and the toilet bowl is not working well. Staff are really accommodating and very friendly. Free internet is a plus and same with the common kitchen for guest travelling with infant. There is a way to sterilize feeding bottle if you want.

Room tip: All rooms are close to common kitchen
Date of stay: March 2017