“Gorgeous place!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Sentosa Island
Singapore, Singapore
“Gorgeous place!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed at one of the contemporary manors over the weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday. Excellent location for a quiet retreat & get-together - away from the maddening crowds & hustle and bustle of city life! The spa is highly recommended too - although expensive, it's worth a try for the experience & facilities : )

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bribie Island, Australia
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This property was AMAZING! unfortunately i could only do a viewing as I had already booked into accommodation. The rooms were absolutely lovely and spacious, the food was sublime and the staff were so helpful and absolutely accommodating! I would definitely recommend this for honeymooners and couples who just want to get away :)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is one of the finest hotels In Singapore, it is probably one of the priciest, but luxury doesnt come cheap. There is absolutely nothing to complain! Ideal for a romantic getaway!

I stayed March 2011

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2012

It was the first time that I am staying in Capella. I want to give my wife a surprise for her birthday. However Capella have given me a bigger surprise, an upgrade of my room.

My wife and I was very happy with our stay there. Although the hotel us expensive, but it was well worth every cents. The food was good, the service is fantastic, the room design was very well though of. There was nothing that I would want to change.

• Stayed March 2012
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I am a Sinagporean who love to stay in Capella at least once a year. The reason - it is an oassis in our city nation. Situated right in the rustic green patch of Sentosa, this resort-styled hotel is really a 6-star wonder.

The service is par none begining from days before your arrival. The service personnel will call and asked for your prefrence of items etc. Last year I asked for my choice of tea and it was there when I arrived.

The Library served not only refreshment but also very interesting books for your reading pleasure. The Knolls serves excellent food with local dishes too. Its Chinese restaurant "Cassia" has fine tim sum and excellent dinning cusine.

Overall I rate it the best stay in Singapore compared to the other hotels such as Fullerton Hotel, Amara Sentosa etc.

Room Tip: Ask for seaview rooms as they have nice view of the sea.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed for 1 night in Capella as part of a friend's 30th birthday celebration. The standard room was on the 3 floor and was huge! I was particularly blown away by the size of the separate dressing area and the bathroom. The bath tube looks into the balcony offering a nice view of outside.

The room has a huge king size bed and a long sitting sofa as well as a balcony that has a day bed. We had 12 people in the room at one point and there was plenty of space to move about without feeling crowded. Service was prompt when we requested for 2 buckets of ice and additional plates/forks. The service level at the reception/pool/in the room were really excellent. It is apparent that the hotel has trained their staff really well.

We took a lift to the pool which has very few people, you get the feeling it's your own private pool. Bottled water and juice was served promptly at no charge and with a smile. The view of the pool reminds me of a stay in a Bali hotel.

On the way to Universal Studios, the hotel offered a buggy ride right to the main road and we took a shrt 5-min walk there. On the way back, we called for a buggy ride again and the buggy appear right there, way before we arrived.

We went to the Cassia - chinese restaurant in the hotel and they served the most delicate dim sum. Not knowing if there was a dress code, we turned up in tees, shorts & slippers after we had checked out. We were served with a smile and shown to a table in a nice private corner. Food was delicious and not really expensive - $25 per person for a table of 6. Really a gem.

Worth the price you pay to stay here. Top notch service and comfort.

Room Tip: Try to request for a room that faced the sea
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Autumn_Fish09
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 12 March 2012

If you want luxe experience in peace and surrounded with nature but still be close enough to city-life so you can enjoy urban pace of life and are willing to splurge a bit, go to the Capella at Singapore Sentosa. I stayed there this past weekend for just 3 days and instantly fell in love with the place the moment I stepped into the foyer. I was lucky because although there were only 2 of us, we booked the Contemporary Manor meaning we had ample space with 3 BRs, a kitchen, living room and a pool. The Manor felt like home, not some villa that you know belongs to someone else, but one where you felt really comfortable in and could delve into. The design, use of space was superb. The hotel itself is also beautiful, with 2 levels of outdoor space where you can eat and drink. Service is excellent and the food is fresh, simple and surprisingly not expensive (but then I come from HK...) What is really amazing are the "pets" that lounge around the whole place - peacocks! They are absolutely beautiful birds and seeing them traipsing around the lawns, in front of you while you eat breakfast was definitely a highlight of my stay. What I didn't know was that they make "honking" noises so it was strange fact to reconcile with such magnificent birds. All I can say is that if you are looking for something really special (honeymoon, celebrate one's 40th or 50th) and money is not a problem, the Capella is the place for you and for your friends. I have stayed at many villas, and this was one of the best.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands
#35 of 308 in Singapore
4.0 of 5 bubbles 21,338 reviews

Been to Capella Singapore? Share your experiences!