Capella Singapore
US$485
  • Pool
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$215
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$338
US$308
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
US$437
US$261
Shangri-La.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$288
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$522
US$1,640
US$1,192
TripAdvisor
1,624 results
All reviewsbob's barpersonal assistantgarden villaknolls restaurantauriga spachef davidconstellation roompremier sea viewchinese restaurantplunge poolpremier roommain buildingcolonial buildingoutdoor showerthe south china seabose sound systemhigh tech
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This property was AMAZING! unfortunately i could only do a viewing as I had already booked into accommodation. The rooms were absolutely lovely and spacious, the food was sublime and the staff were so helpful and absolutely accommodating! I would definitely recommend this for honeymooners and couples who just want to get away :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is one of the finest hotels In Singapore, it is probably one of the priciest, but luxury doesnt come cheap. There is absolutely nothing to complain! Ideal for a romantic getaway!

I stayed March 2011

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It was the first time that I am staying in Capella. I want to give my wife a surprise for her birthday. However Capella have given me a bigger surprise, an upgrade of my room.

My wife and I was very happy with our stay there. Although the hotel us expensive, but it was well worth every cents. The food was good, the service is fantastic, the room design was very well though of. There was nothing that I would want to change.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am a Sinagporean who love to stay in Capella at least once a year. The reason - it is an oassis in our city nation. Situated right in the rustic green patch of Sentosa, this resort-styled hotel is really a 6-star wonder.

The service is par none begining from days before your arrival. The service personnel will call and asked for your prefrence of items etc. Last year I asked for my choice of tea and it was there when I arrived.

The Library served not only refreshment but also very interesting books for your reading pleasure. The Knolls serves excellent food with local dishes too. Its Chinese restaurant "Cassia" has fine tim sum and excellent dinning cusine.

Overall I rate it the best stay in Singapore compared to the other hotels such as Fullerton Hotel, Amara Sentosa etc.

Room Tip: Ask for seaview rooms as they have nice view of the sea.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I stayed for 1 night in Capella as part of a friend's 30th birthday celebration. The standard room was on the 3 floor and was huge! I was particularly blown away by the size of the separate dressing area and the bathroom. The bath tube looks into the balcony offering a nice view of outside.

The room has a huge king size bed and a long sitting sofa as well as a balcony that has a day bed. We had 12 people in the room at one point and there was plenty of space to move about without feeling crowded. Service was prompt when we requested for 2 buckets of ice and additional plates/forks. The service level at the reception/pool/in the room were really excellent. It is apparent that the hotel has trained their staff really well.

We took a lift to the pool which has very few people, you get the feeling it's your own private pool. Bottled water and juice was served promptly at no charge and with a smile. The view of the pool reminds me of a stay in a Bali hotel.

On the way to Universal Studios, the hotel offered a buggy ride right to the main road and we took a shrt 5-min walk there. On the way back, we called for a buggy ride again and the buggy appear right there, way before we arrived.

We went to the Cassia - chinese restaurant in the hotel and they served the most delicate dim sum. Not knowing if there was a dress code, we turned up in tees, shorts & slippers after we had checked out. We were served with a smile and shown to a table in a nice private corner. Food was delicious and not really expensive - $25 per person for a table of 6. Really a gem.

Worth the price you pay to stay here. Top notch service and comfort.

Room Tip: Try to request for a room that faced the sea
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends