“Very fun but short ride and crazy waiting time”

Skyline Luge Sentosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Skyline Luge and Skyride is a unique Singapore attraction! A fun outdoor experience on both the Jungle and Dragon Trail during day or night! You have full control over how fast and slow you would like your ride to be. On the Skyride, enjoy the scenic view of Sentosa Island and the Singapore coastline. Once is never enough!We are open from 10am - 9.30pm daily (last ride at 9.15pm)
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The ride is really fun. Fastnet not dangerous, but we wanted 1 hour for 3 minutes of fun and they did not even put up any cooling

Write a ReviewReviews (2,869)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"long queue"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

It was thrilling and it is one of the major attraction of Sentosa park. The only downside I had was that I paid 10 dollar for the picture code but when I tried to access it I wasn't able to do so. Seems like I lost my 10 dollars

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I went with my two kids with age 7 and 9. At first, they were worried about driving this but they could manage it after some training by the staff there. It's easy to manage and have a great great fun. The kids love it so much. We went there nearly 6pm. We played three times and we could play during day time and also after dark. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

It was my first time here and I absolutely loved it! Despite the long queue, the wait wasn't too long. The workers there are friendly and instructions given to us were clear.The journey up on the sky ride was fun and thrilling as well. Definitely a place i recommend others to go.