“Great lunch spot”

Ranked #412 of 12,340 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Massimini brothers, Giuseppe and Chef Loris, Pietrasanta is an getaway to relax, chill out and enjoy palate-tempting Tuscan-inspired dishes that have drawn followers coming back for more.
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Always fantastic Italian food, wine and service. Great spot sitting on the verandah having Sunday lunch in the tropics. Must do on the bucket list

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We went to a party at their La Bussola and the food was amazing, so we decided to go to Pietrasanta for valentines dinner and were really disappointed. I love eating and the experience was so sad. We ordered the antipasto misto toscano and the cold cuts were ok but the olives were horrible, somehow they marinated in a weird way they were sweet. Looked like canned black olives of the cheapest quality. The bread was nice. Then my husband ordered the fettuccine con salsiccia & tartufo nero, it was only ok but not tasty. I ordered the gnocchi gorgonzola & noci and was so disgusting I couldn’t finish it. It looked like cream thickened with cornstarch and 2 little crumbles of cheese (literally). Completely tasteless. We didn’t dare trying any desserts. The organic wine was good. Definitely we will not go back.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I decided to try this place after good reviews from my friends.

Let me tell you, the food and service is excellent. It's classic Italian food that matches the quality in Italy.

I had the lasagna and it was so creamy and tart at the same time. I also had the truffle fetucine and it tasted so yummy. You will not be disappointed by the food.

However, the location isn't that great especially if you don't drive and I would recommend that you sit outside because the acoustics inside is terrible. You can't really have a decent conversation inside.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Ristorante Pietrasanta located at 5B Portsdown Road, Singapore .There are many fine Italian restaurants in Singapore, Pietrasanta restaurant has to be one of them. The rustic homey interior is an ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city to enjoy homely Italian cooking .it is a family business run by 2 Italian brothers, inspired by the quaint simplicity of the town of Pietrasanta in Tuscany, Italy. It’s focused on an authentic Tuscan dining cuisine, that one can expect fresh and delicious Italian fare. The food here is amazing, better than most Italian restaurants in Italy. The food prices aren't unreasonable. All The food that we tried were all really tasty, and Very well presented and nice portions, seasoned and cooked to perfection. One dish that really stand out it’s the handmade square pasta with lobster sauce, it was to die for. About the Service and atmosphere also get really high marks! Staff are very professional the service is excellent and very friendly and attentive. A perfect night, beautiful ambience and gorgeous food. Would highly recommend. I love it that much, I will be back. I truly recommend this place if you want high quality Northern Italian cuisine.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Reservations a must. However in the rainy period, seemed less crowded than usual.
Great food, we shared a pasta and beef and they were divine!
The portions were split in the kitchen.
Prosecco was good too. Service is always responsive.