“Lovely evening with comforting service at Pietrasanta...”
Review of Pietrasanta

Pietrasanta
Ranked #422 of 12,093 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Massimini brothers, Giuseppe and Chef Loris, Pietrasanta is an getaway to relax, chill out and enjoy palate-tempting Tuscan-inspired dishes that have drawn followers coming back for more.
Reviewed March 20, 2018

It had been quite a long awhile since I stepped into Pietrasanta. As I was nearby, I decided to drop in for dinner. As I did not have any reservation, I settled for an outdoor table.

It turned out to be one of my most comforting evenings this year, and I cannot emphasize enough that it was down to Guna. Guna was running the floor that night.

My guests and I were (very) well attended to from the moment we sat down. The wine recommended (without being pushy) was to our liking and our food/dietary restrictions were heartily negotiated. We paid the price for being too enthusiastic with our appetites by having to pack our left over wine and pizza home.

Still we were embraced by the calm presence of Guna throughout the night. His wide and energetic smile never left his face. His service was passionate to all around, despite him having to run around tirelessly on a humid night. My humble cup of tap water never ran dry and Guna insisted that everyone had their plates changed for each course.

He would be the main reason for my subsequent returns to Pietrasanta.

Thank you Guna Ji!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday evening and was quite surprised that it was full.

The burrata was a bit disappointing- seemed not to be that fresh. The sea bass though was excellent. Wonderfully grilled - light and delicious.

The cod was also very good and the roast chicken was average.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Always fantastic Italian food, wine and service. Great spot sitting on the verandah having Sunday lunch in the tropics. Must do on the bucket list

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We went to a party at their La Bussola and the food was amazing, so we decided to go to Pietrasanta for valentines dinner and were really disappointed. I love eating and the experience was so sad. We ordered the antipasto misto toscano and the cold cuts were ok but the olives were horrible, somehow they marinated in a weird way they were sweet. Looked like canned black olives of the cheapest quality. The bread was nice. Then my husband ordered the fettuccine con salsiccia & tartufo nero, it was only ok but not tasty. I ordered the gnocchi gorgonzola & noci and was so disgusting I couldn’t finish it. It looked like cream thickened with cornstarch and 2 little crumbles of cheese (literally). Completely tasteless. We didn’t dare trying any desserts. The organic wine was good. Definitely we will not go back.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I decided to try this place after good reviews from my friends.

Let me tell you, the food and service is excellent. It's classic Italian food that matches the quality in Italy.

I had the lasagna and it was so creamy and tart at the same time. I also had the truffle fetucine and it tasted so yummy. You will not be disappointed by the food.

However, the location isn't that great especially if you don't drive and I would recommend that you sit outside because the acoustics inside is terrible. You can't really have a decent conversation inside.