All reviews the club lounge deluxe studio gallery hotel platinum ambassador corner suite lounge staff restaurants and bars fourth floor concierge team amazing location rooms are small f b special thanks home away from home front office nespresso machine standard room
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Had the opportunity to stay there in March 2018 so the hotel was still very new. The property comes with all the expected InterContinental features and it's overall a nice hotel at a fantastic location in Singapore, right at the river and surrounded by many restaurants, bars and cafés.
I think the biggest issue for the hotel is selling the rooms to business travelers who might want a desk in their room during their stay. The standard room that we were in was fairly small and is just nice to shower and sleep so to say...

Room tip: We've had a regular room facing the road, but it wasn't noisy. The standard rooms are very small and don't offer any desk to work on.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterContinentalRQ, General Manager at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear FloLuthi,

Thank you for your sharing your review of our hotel. We definitely agree that Robertson Quay is a perfect location for a relaxing stay and I'm glad to learn you have enjoyed your time in the neighbourhood.

On the other hand, I appreciate your patience and understanding with regards to the size of our rooms as well as the lack of work desk for business travellers. Our spaces are indeed more on the intimate size. While I regret to hear that our new product has not lived up to your expectations, rest assured that we always strive to ensure that the InterContinental levels of service and hospitality remain.

Your feedback is invaluable to us and I hope you will continue to choose the InterContinental brand for your future travel needs.

Mark Winterton

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is a lovely new hotel in a great location with friendly staff and amazing breakfast. Check in and check out were very efficient and room service was quick as well.

Had a really enjoyable 2D1N stay in general.

2  Thank MMXBN
InterContinentalRQ, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear MMXBN,

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of our hotel! I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed staying with us and your kind remarks regarding service have been shared with the team. I hope to see you again at our hotel!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The hotel is located in a nice location and have Clarke quay in 10 mins walking distance. The metro station is 5-10 mins walking distance as well. The hotel has a bunch of nice staffs. Check out and Check in was swift. The staffs are polite and attentive. The rooms are small but have everything you need. This might be a bit difficult if you have kids with you. I enjoyed the breakfast there, they have buffet lay out along with à la carte option. There are lots of eateries nearby the hotels. These bars and restaurants looks like to be the favorite hanging spots for the expats here, and thus the prices are on the heavier side. Overall, i enjoyed my stay here.

Room tip: Try to get the room with river view
2  Thank BarshaP_13

Dear Barsha P,

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of our hotel! Robertson Quay is an excellent neighbourhood for a relaxing stay with plenty of dining and bar options in the vicinity.

As you mentioned, our rooms are indeed more on the intimate size but rest assured the InterContinental service standard remains the same. Your great feedback has been shared with the team and I hope to see you again at our hotel!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I’ve officially stayed at this hotel for over 5 weeks now and I’m happy to say I still love staying here. Everything is nice and new, staff is friendly and always greets you as you walk in. The lounge is especially great and welcoming. There is a solid breakfast served there and afternoon happy hour has very good quality drinks. The staff in the lounge is nice and friendly, Bala especially. Always attentive to your needs in offering you something or even just asking you about how your day is going. Their personal experience has truly made this hotel wonderful. The area around the hotel is also filled with bars and restaurants creating an awesome night life. Only downside I can say about this hotel is that the rooms are very tiny, but after staying here for over a month you get used to the space and it is very manageable. I’ve stayed in numerous hotels around Singapore and I will for sure be staying in this one from now on.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank David F

Dear David F,

Thank you for sharing about your stay experience with us! It's always a delight to hear of such positive stay experiences from guests like yourself, and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I was in Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay a few days ago.I am a tour leader and I had a group of 30 people with me.
We all had a great time there.

Just I want to appreciate all the staff who are really well educated and well trained. I should congratulate the hotel manager for gathering such a great staff.

And special thanks to:

Ms.Kim Tan ( the Front Office Executive )who was really patient and helpfull and the other Receptionists who were really nice but unfortunately I don't know there names,

Mr.Jeremi Karasu ( the Reception Manager ) who really does his best
to keep all the hotel guests satisfied ,

And Mr.Hafiz who is in charge of the Concierge Desk and is really a nice guy.

So if you are going to go to Singapore ,I suggest you this nice hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank parvinbamzad

Dear Parvin B,

Thank you so much for writing this great review - it was our pleasure to have your tour group at our hotel!

We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us. We definitely appreciate your recommendation! Your kind words have been shared Kim Tan, Jeremy, Hafiz and the rest of our colleagues and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!