Check in fine, room bit of a let down from pics but you get what you pay for we stayed in a mixed 18 bed so bound to b some clashes of comings and goings. Toilets pretty gross, wet seats this because the shower and toilet are in the same cubicle... Weird but hey. Great if your looking for something basic and cheap, free breakfast - pretty standard white toast, jam, tea & coffee. Location is pretty good, not to far from the MRT! Also stayed in 14 bed which was a bit more spacious but better night sleep in the 18 bed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fernloft Little India is created as our flagship branch of Fernloft Group of Hostels! Apart from our traditional values that govern all Fernloft Hostels – comfortable, clean, convenient, cheap, caring and with loads of character, Fernloft City (Little India) is established to create a near hotel experience but yet without losing the fun hostel appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernloft Little India Hotel Singapore
- Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore