“Classy Establishment, great Gin and delicious food”
Review of Atlas Bar

Atlas Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 12,078 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$15 - US$37
Description: ATLAS, a grand lobby and bar, is a celebration of the 1920's rich culinary and beverage traditions. At ATLAS you can enjoy its dining and drinking throughout the day and deep into the night. Elegant European cocktails and one of Asia's finest collections of gin, spirits and champagnes. A refined selection of modern European dishes, from a light breakfast, fulfilling lunch and an indulgent dinner.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Decided to visit for lunch on the recommendation from a friend. So happy we did, could not find fault with any aspect of the place. Stunning decor, more impressive than the photos, delicious food and drinks to match. Staff were so friendly but we must make mention of Maria who went above and beyond to make our lunch an “experience”. Her friendly smile and attitude made us feel very welcome. We appreciated how she shared her knowledge of her work, surprised me with a drink that could well now be a favorite and then took us on a tour of the Gin tower. Thank you, was a highlight of our trip to Singapore - will definitely recommend to our friends traveling here from Melbourne.

Atlas S, General Manager at Atlas Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Jenelle M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to ATLAS.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your lunch here at ATLAS and the exceptional service provided by Maria. We are very lucky to have a leader who shows such dedication and care to every guest interaction. She sets a wonderful example for us all of how to provide true hospitality.

We do hope we able to welcome you back to ATLAS on a future visit to Singapore.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Like gin? Like Art Deco? You have to come here!!
It is a superb venue. There must be getting on for 1000 guns to choose from. Some very rare.
Service is perfect. Getting a taxi afterwards not easy.
Food I didn’t try but had two GnTs which were just the best. The surroundings have an excellent attention to detail.
I will return on my next visit.

Dear Julian K,

Thank you for the taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to ATLAS.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed you time with us, from the gin and tonics to the perfect service to the detailed surroundings. It is feedback like yours that reminds us all why we do what we do and keeps us motivated every day.

We do hope you return soon to enjoy another couple of gins from our collection (and hopefully some food as well) and please know we are always happy to assist with calling you a taxi when the night is over!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The decor is fantastic, the drinks o, the food ok. The staff and the prices are matched, both over the top and excessive, self importance and frankly a place to be seen if you need to be seen................... ah and are willing to pay for it

Dear DavidB-HK,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the decor of our venue during your visit but I am sorry to hear you did not find the service matched. We aim to provide every guest with an outstanding experience and personalized hospitality and I am sorry to hear we feel short of our goal on your most recent visit. We take all feedback seriously and use this information as a tool for continuous improvement.

Should you have any further feedback you wish to share, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at annabelle@atlasbar.sg

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We went for tea at this beautiful place which brought back memories of the pictures of the grand ocean liners on the beginning of the last century. The Art Deco building and specially the room itself are magnificent. The place is huge. Don’t miss Sculpture Courtyard with it’s centerpiece is a very large Botero statue and many other sculptures including a Dali, just beautiful.
We had made a booking for 3:00 pm and arrived about 10 minutes early and we were seated at a great large banquette table and giving the menus.
I took forever to get our server’s attention. Finally we told her what teas we wanted, since we were advised that the “tea food” was set. The teas came fairly promptly, but that was it for a while. The food was another story.
Finally at 3:20 (30 minutes after been seated), I went to the hostesses desk and told her we wanted to leave and just pay for the tea not the food, since our tea was cold by now, she said “please don’t leave I’ll go an check on the order”, well miraculously she came back with a beautiful two tear tea food tray with tasty looking canapés and equally as beautiful sweets, so we did not leave. The food was outstanding in taste and creativity. She also volunteered to bring us new tea pots with new hot tea. Keep in mind that the “tea” doesn’t come cheap, each costs S$52 or approx. US$39, plus tax and service.
In the meantime, our very surly, very young server had informed us when we inquired about the food that “tea starts at 3:00 pm and we had arrived early and just had to wait”, she was not even polite. I did not think her answer and attitude were right or called for so I replied that “she was out of place and that I did not appreciated her tone of voice and attitude and reminded her that without us paying these prices and patronizing this place she might not have this job.” She said, “thank you Sir” and left.
The server’s attitude was really a wet blanket thrown on the entire experience.
If I were ever to go back (which I doubt it very much) I would go for a drink and to enjoy the magnificent Art Deco decor and hopefully enjoy one of the many gin drinks that they offer. They claim to have the largest selection of gins in the world.

Dear IDC637,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to ATLAS for Afternoon Tea.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the food during you visit as well as the architecture and artwork of the beautiful Parkview Square building.

I am sorry to know, however, that the rest of your experience did not live up to your expectations. The kitchen is not able to begin Afternoon Tea service until 3:00pm and as everything is cooked to order this usually means it will take around 15-20 minutes for the tea stand to be served from when the guests is seated. I understand that this, coupled with your early arrive, created for an unusually long waiting time for your food and for that I apologize. I am also sorry this was not communicated to you in a more gracious and accommodating manor.

I am truly sorry that we were not able to provide you with the outstanding hospitality that we aim to show to every guest here at ATLAS. We have taken your feedback on board and as always, we will use this as an opportunity for training and improvement for the team.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

When we entered the bar we went speechless. The building is amazing on the outside, but that bar exceeded my expectations. The theme of art in the building is present everywhere you look. So it isn't surprising that the gallery is just a short elevator drive away. And don't forget to admire the statues! But first the drinks. Their gin collection is large, over 1000 bottles big, and the big choice doesn't end here. They have also neat wine selection and more than 300 champagnes. With all that alcohol talk my darling turned to alcohol-free drinks and went for Coffee & Tonic, which was truly delicious. I decided for Death’s Door Gin from the USA. By the side, I ordered their house tonic — East Imperial ATLAS Burma Tonic. In that bat is special just to sit, but with a drink in your hand, it is amazing and delicious at the same time. After 5 p.m. they have a dress code, but before that, you can enter also in more casual clothes. However, if you are headed to such an inspiring place is part of the experience to dress up, at least a little. You'll feel even more special! I'm getting excited just by writing this review so if you want more, feel free to check my blog page for more detailed description and more photos ;)

Atlas S, General Manager at Atlas Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear WNFdiary,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here in ATLAS!

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your evening with us. We do take pride in our selection of spirits and hope that you will return to enjoy our dining menu next time!

It was a pleasure to welcome you and we are looking forward to receiving you again at ATLAS!

Warmest regards,